Strangest Team You've Managed

Okay...short OP.

Started a career save...sunday league rep...unemployed...15 countries running...6 months taken to get a job...now managing Gazovik Orenburg in Russian 2nd division...they've just been promoted...definitely strangest team I've been at...where's yours?

Easily FCAK in South Africa. Where I started my 'Pentagon Challenge' in a previous save.

I knew sweet F.A about football in South Africa outside Kaiser Chiefs and Orlando Pirates! Ended up havin a brilliant and fun 5 successful seasons there!

Easily FCAK in South Africa. Where I started my 'Pentagon Challenge' in a previous save.

I knew sweet F.A about football in South Africa outside Kaiser Chiefs and Orlando Pirates! Ended up havin a brilliant and fun 5 successful seasons there!

Same place I started my career save.

I ended up at Clermont Foot 64 in France after successful English career. Completely random and ended up staying 12 seasons. I'd never even heard of the team irl before I ended up there and they were in the French 2nd div when I arrived.

And to this date, in all versions of the game going back to the early 90's of CM2 and after 100's and 100's of seasons, it's the only club I've ever done an unbeaten season in the league's national top division and domestic cups. I know the French league is not so hot once you've not lost to Lyon and Marseille, but it's a save that always stuck in my mind.

I've been boring this year...

So the strangest is Luton. The game I'm mostly playing at the moment.

Full of free signings that agents suggested to me, all 100 years old. Walking the conference, only Crawley are somehow keeping up with me. I have 81 points from 31 games, they have 78. Got the the FA Cup 3rd round, then held Everton to a 2-2 draw away. Eventually lost 3-1 at home, but I was 1-0, 2-1, then 1-0 up in the tie. But despite that, my entire team has never been on superb morale. All season. We've fluctuated between okay and very good. Even in the middle of long runs of wins.

It's been a strange season. I've enjoyed it more than my usual Arsenal game though.

Plus who plays in orange?

Archived