mind games is constantly greyed out..

It's annoying that when other managers make comments about your chances, there's no similar option to respond - you either have to have a go at their squad strength or just insult them on a personal level.

It also constantly annoys me that when managers make disparaging comments after a match in which you beat them heavily, there's no option to point out that it's just sour grapes, or even better, something extremely sarcastic.

We used to have this on earlier versions of Fm Im sure. I used to enjoy that bit. Especially if your opponent has made a sarcy comment before the match, then you beat them. Only thing you can say is that they are out of their depth or something that isnt related to the previous match at all.

I have to say, the whole manager comments thing is rubbish in this year's version. I've taken a team up from non-league to the Championship, played Arsenal in the FA Cup and beat them 4-0. Their manager David Moyes, points his finger at me and says I'm out of my depth. Now surely I should have some kind of option to respond with a "Pot, kettle, black" statement? No. All I can do is say I like/dislike him, or comment on his recent transfer signing.

What happened to the old comments, where I could say I tactically outclassed him?

Archived