Morale?

Hi,

I have Vaclav Kadlec for Celtic and I have a problem with him: he is constantly on "very poor" morale even when he is scoring and playing well. I can get him up to "superb" with media praise and when he plays well but within 2 or 3 games, regardless of his performance, he is back down to "poor/very poor". This has been happening every season for the last four and only happens to him. There is nothing out of the ordinary in team talks.

Is this a bug or is there some hidden stat that would cause this?

Hi,

I have Vaclav Kadlec for Celtic and I have a problem with him: he is constantly on "very poor" morale even when he is scoring and playing well. I can get him up to "superb" with media praise and when he plays well but within 2 or 3 games, regardless of his performance, he is back down to "poor/very poor". This has been happening every season for the last four and only happens to him. There is nothing out of the ordinary in team talks.

Is this a bug or is there some hidden stat that would cause this?

Are the opposition managers singling him out as a dangerman? Players who don't handle pressure very well will suffer a knock to their morale, those that do will get a boost (and usually play out of their skin ;) )

Archived