Goalkeeper Stats.

Basically just a couple of questions regarding a keepers attributes...

I've got a regen goalkeeper, he's been my No.1 since age 22. Stats such as reflexes, handling, command of area ect are good, especially for someone of his age (he's now 24.) However his 'rushing out' is only 6 and i'd like to get that higher and as there is no specific training focus related to it I was wondering how to get it up? Is it related to pace at all? he's only rated 9 and 10 for acceleration and pace respectively.

And how important are teamwork, work rate and stamina for a GK? And I'm guessing influence will just rise as he gets older.

Just for reference he has 4 for teamwork, 2 for work rate, 10 for stamina and 9 for influence.

Cheers for any help.

Indeed. A GK is an individual, not really a team player, and he doesn't use much energy. As said, rushing out is a tendency. I like it and like to use sweeper-keeper as a role; however, my current keepers don't have good RO attributes, so they have to have conventional roles. Bear in mind that if a keeper does have a high RO attribute, he needs good attributes in anticipation, decisions, pace and acceleration; otherwise it might be a liability.

Archived