Do Arsenal ever build a new stadium?

I know The Emirates stadium is very new, but it's maximum capacity is 60,361 and if you end up becoming the best side in the world, that capacity is too small when you consider Barcelona's 90,000 seater stadium.

So my question is, have you ever seen Arsenal build a new stadium in FM2011, and what year was it built?

Try asking the board to expand the capacity of the current staduim. They probably won't want to do this due to the amount of debt that the club as so you'll probably have to clear that before they consider expansion or relocation.

They wont build or expand without you editing the data as it has ridiculously low limitations. I was back to back winning trebles and quadruples for ten seasons, richest club in the world etc etc and they refused flat out.

In reality the stadium was designed to be larger AND expandable, it's only it's reduced size due to infrastructure issues which need to be resolved before expansion. Can't be bothered to find the links and the like but I made a detailed post about the stadium in the Arsenal data thread and it was ignored because it was a post that didn't read:

"Fabregas is amazing and should have all his stats raised as he's the best player in the world" or "Almunia is rubbish he should have a CA of 4 lol"

:)

• 11 months later...

Archived