PDA

View Full Version : Bug ?

Dr.Football1
21-04-2011, 19:00
Players from amateur German teams cost almost nothing... For example great talents such as Zuculini,Ekici,Moravek etc. can be bought for less than 50K. That's preety unrealistic imho.

Also number of players from non-playable leagues is very low. I think that Serbia,Argentina,Slovakia,Slovenia and few others deserve more players included in the game :)

David Milmine
10-05-2011, 15:57
Hi Dr.Football1

Are you playing on the PSP or iPhone/iPad/iPod?

Dr.Football1
10-05-2011, 21:20
Hello David :) I'm a PSP player.

David Milmine
13-05-2011, 16:00
Ah OK, I thought you might be. This issue has been improved on iPhone updates, since PSP's release.

The number of players in non-playable leagues is something that is a result of the database focussing on the playable leagues to populate them with active players.

Dr.Football1
13-05-2011, 23:07
The number of players in non-playable leagues is something that is a result of the database focussing on the playable leagues to populate them with active players.
Yeah,but You still could add 20-25 players from these leagues. I don't think it'd affect gamespeed or something :) Etien Velikonja,Rajko Rep,Erik Lamela,Andrija Kaludjerovic,Patryk Malecki and few others really deserve to be in FMH DB,even with multiple leagues running.

Dr.Football1
08-11-2011, 22:58
Players from amateur German teams cost almost nothing... For example great talents such as Zuculini,Ekici,Moravek etc. can be bought for less than 50K. That's preety unrealistic imho.

Damn it. I reported this 7 months ago and the problem is in FMH 2012 anyway ! I can't belive it ffs !

Are you even reading what we are writing here ?

rafafloripa
09-11-2011, 13:11
Yeah,but You still could add 20-25 players from these leagues. I don't think it'd affect gamespeed or something :) Etien Velikonja,Rajko Rep,Erik Lamela,Andrija Kaludjerovic,Patryk Malecki and few others really deserve to be in FMH DB,even with multiple leagues running.

Who? - Who? - Lamela is there - Who? - Who?

Dr.Football1
09-11-2011, 14:06
Etien Velikonja - star player in Slovenia.

Andrija Kaludjerovic - star player in Serbia.

Patryk Malecki - star player in Poland.

Lambo95
10-11-2011, 19:20
They can't fix everything. Someitmes,fixing a bug causes an even worse bug.