This is BRUTAL!

This is what my Chelsea team look like 3/4 into the season. I'm at the top of the table, but I don't know how long I can keep it up with these injuries

and the worst thing is, all of these players have injuries ranging from around 3 weeks - 4 months.

915316803.png

what are the injuries like for other lcubs in the league is it just you with the injury crisis?

and they do come round i have them every now and then when all my players just drop like flies just need a good squad and decent youth to be able to soldier on :)

I had an injury crisis once involving all my 1st team strikers and I had to play a crappy U18 player but oddly, he scored 2 in 4 games which was 2 more then I expected from him. Once one of my strikers was back to full training, I dumped my U18 player back to the U18 team :p

I tend to find the older they get, the more injury prone they get. Van Der Vaart was a key member of my team when I took over Tottenham, then the season afterwards he kept getting injured. Luckily id brought a good replacement in, Gilfi Sigurusson, then 2 seasons later, managed to get Jack Wilshere for 3m compo, whos awesome. Who needs Van Der Vaart!

Archived