Crazy stuff happening in my game!

I'm not talking about bugs,i'm talking about unbelievable results happening!

I'm in the season 2018-19 and i think i have seen 2 of the most incredible things in my entire FM(not only FM11)career!

First,Uruguay has won his first World Cup since 1950,in one of the most dramatic runs ever:

2nd Round: France-Uruguay 0-1 with a penalty on minute 120+2

Quarter-Final: Brazil-Uruguay 0-2 on extra-time

Semifinal: Uruguay-Germany 3-2 with Germany scoring first then Uruguay scoring 3 goals in 11 minutes

Final: Sweden-Uruguay

1-1 after 90 mins,with Sweden getting the tie thanks to a late own goal.2-2 after the extra-time with Sweden getting another late equalizer.

In the end Uruguay won at the penalty shootout,after missing the first 2 penalties.Sweden had 2 chances to lift the cup but they missed both decisive penalties and Urugay won after 9 penalties O_O

It was a crazy World Cup,Sweden reached the final beating England on extra-time(2-1),Ghana on penalties,and Portugal on extratime(3-2).Italy and Argentina both got out at the 2nd round losing 2-0,against S.Korea and Ghana.

Now the second incredible thing i have seen...i am playing O.Lyonnais in the CL final,and out of curiosity i checked their results in this season: they have won every single CL match up to the final,with a stunning 7-1 vs ManUtd in the semis 1st leg as their best result.I dont know about you guys,but honestly i have never seen anything like this :eek: Winning every match of the hardest competition???wtf?and they didnt play bad teams,they beat Bayern Munich in the quarterfinals.

I challenge anyone to show me something more incredible than this :D

p.s. I can take pics to prove what i am saying here,but i dont know how to put them here...

p.p.s Having seen their form,i am a bit scared now of O.Lyonnais,even though my team should be superior :(

The Scotland one i think is definitely possible.The Montenegro one is more unlikely to happen,but still not unbelievable :-)

Germany have never failed to qualify for a major tourney until SI nerfed them with wimpy imposters in my game. ;)

Ahah didnt know that,then that sure is a big upset :D

Although,to be picky,Germany didnt fail from that screen,they just went to playoffs :-P

They lost. The groups were fairly unblanaced...look at these 3 groups..

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t239/bababui_2007/0fmworldcup1.jpg

It is cool when new (newish) clubs win. Uruguay almost did it again last year.

Archived