A, B and C team question

Hi All, I am currently managing Athletic Bilbao on FM10, and I am having difficulty trying to get players to stay where I put them!

I have my A team in La Liga, my B team in the Spanish Third Division, and a 'C' team called Baskonia who are not playing in an active league. I am trying to set it up so that all of my young players with potential are part of the B team so that they get playing time in an active league, but still take advantage of my world class training facilities. The Baskonia team is then used for young players with no potential, and players I am trying to get rid of.

I have set it so that my B and C team managers are unable to sell players, but they are continuously moving players between each others teams, meaning that players who I have no use for are getting game time, but the youngsters I am trying to develop are dropping into an unplayable league.

Does anyone know if there any way to set the teams so that the players stay where I tell them to?? I can only take control of my U19s, not my B or C team, and I don't really want the hassle of adding myself as a new manager for my B team as I don't want any distractions from what I am trying to do with my A team. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived