Question about ppms

THANKS. i dont want to spend money if he's gonna make a beeline for the wing.

dribbling 16,, acceleration 14, pace 18.

just dont see the point of him being on the wing, i'm playing 4-2-2-2 and expect my midfielders to get the ball thru to the forwards, not run down the wing and cross. hate crosses. prefer thru balls

WELL i could always buy the player and when (if?) i gain his respect i can ask him to unlearn ppms. but i've got to ask him to unlearn TWO (run down left, run down right) so not sure i'll be able to do it.

rreally stuck on a half decent mc who will attack. i have 3 youngsters with bags of potential, and fernando belluschi who i believe i've bought every year since about fm06, but need one more established mc. will probably watch a couple more difficult friendlies and try to pinpoint exactly what i need from an mc, because my seartches so far have simply highlighted that i cant have everything.........

WELL i could always buy the player and when (if?) i gain his respect i can ask him to unlearn ppms. but i've got to ask him to unlearn TWO (run down left, run down right) so not sure i'll be able to do it.

rreally stuck on a half decent mc who will attack. i have 3 youngsters with bags of potential, and fernando belluschi who i believe i've bought every year since about fm06, but need one more established mc. will probably watch a couple more difficult friendlies and try to pinpoint exactly what i need from an mc, because my seartches so far have simply highlighted that i cant have everything.........

if he is going to be given the instruction to dribble often then tell him also to cross from the byline, make use of the ppm's. He'll get the ball in centre-mid and head for the nearest byline before crossing...

Personally, I rarely teach ppm's and even less rarely ask players to unlearn them. In fact, the only time I ask a player to unlearn a ppm is if it is having a direct negative impact on my team and their performances... if they refuse their career at my club is usually over.. ;)

Archived