Do I really play later?

I'm in 15th minute of Merseyside derby. Gignac has just scored for my Everton and I wanted to check what was the result of Man City-Chelsea game, a potential title decider. It should have started at 12.45, and mine got underway at 17.30. And very much to my surprise, not only don't I know the score of Man C-Chelsea game which should already be over, but I see that both games are in 1st half. So a game that should be already over and I should know its result is still going. What the hell is going on?

E: To make matters worse, clock in FM shows 10 o'clock. Unbelievable.

It is a bit stupid especially since in the pre-match screen it comes up saying, in your case, "Everton will already know what is needed as Man City game will be wrapped up when they kick off" or something on those lines.

Doesn't really give you any advantage does it?

It's not the case, have you read the first post? I can work out the scores from the live table, but I want to know why City-Chelsea game was played simultaneously with mine.

E: dafuge, faster.. sorry :D

It's not the case, have you read the first post? I can work out the scores from the live table, but I want to know why City-Chelsea game was played simultaneously with mine.

E: dafuge, faster.. sorry :D

I know its a silly question, but you haven't got a 2nd manager managing 1 of the clubs in the early kickoff have you ?

I know in my game when there is an early kick-off it shows the score.

When at the fixture list I press continue,it then "plays" that game and I see the score,I then have to press continue again to go to my team selection.

I know the op wanted to check the score whilst playing his game(no idea if that works) but it does show it pre-kick-off.

It never used to be that way, early kick offs used to finish early and I've never even noticed on this version. But isnt there an option somewhere that moves all the kick offs to technically the same time to cut down on processing? Maybe its that.

I don't. I have a 12 point advantage before the game and if I win and City draws/loses I'm a champion.

There is your answer, the result on the other game all depends on the result in your game its how the rubber band system works and its how the league is shaped. your results dont just affect your team but also your competitors.

There is your answer, the result on the other game all depends on the result in your game its how the rubber band system works and its how the league is shaped. your results dont just affect your team but also your competitors.

THat's a direct lie, plain and simple.

The game should be played first.

It hasn't "always been like that" as someone said, it changed 2-3 editions ago.

Post in the bugs forum, because my game plays earlier kickoffs first.

At the very least, this was how it worked in FM2006, which was 5 versions ago. But dafuge may be onto something with the processing speed.

Ive never seen a problem with this, usually keep an eye on the live table or results at the end of the season or in the champions league, saying this its rare I have split time kick offs maybe thats where the game struggles

Complete and utter nonsense.

what evidence do you have that this is the case?

i'm not holding my breath...

Archived