Training Schedules

Hi There

I've been having problems trying to import training schedules in my game, ok you might think i'm probably an idiot and not copying the file to the schedules folder or something like that, but I have put the files in schedule folder in the football manager 2011 folder but the files do not show up in my game when I try to import it and all it shows is just an empty folder. The schedules are .tsh format as well. Would be great if anyone if able to help on why my training schedules are not showing up. Thanks in advance :)

Are you sure the schedules for FM 2011? As FM 2011 may not read older training schedules.

Also if you have the boxed version, are the schedules in this folder...

C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\schedules

Yeah I'm sure because I got it from Fm-Base under the FM 2011 downloads section. I'm running my game from steam. Along with skins and logos etc.. i saved my schedule in

C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\schedules and that's where my SI and Fm 2011 folders appeared in the public documents section.

Not assuming you haven't tried this, but I want to inform that the correct method to get your training schedule loaded, is to go to Training>schedules>manage schedules>import. Maybe you have to do this even though the file is in the right folder.

Archived