Danny Graham

Im currently managing Watford first season, and i wanna get the best out of graham as he has pretty good stats i just dont know what role to play him in :confused:

I would load up a screenshot of him but i dont know how to on my laptop, i have tried everything i can, print screen, CTRL ALT print screen, FN print screen same time, i just dont know i have forgot.

I'll tell you some of his stat's (im been awkward i know)

Dribbling: 10

finishing: 15

first touch: 14

heading: 14

anticipation: 15

composure: 14

determination: 14

flair: 8

off the ball: 15

team work: 16

work rate: 18

acceleration: 11

pace: 7

jumping: 11

stength: 18

:)

Target Man (att). Hopefully he has good "bravery" too.

Yep he should do fairly well as Target Man (att). I would also consider Target Man (Support) or Complete Forward (support) if a lone striker or with a fast poacher/advanced forward alongside him.

He's also top goal-scorer in the Championship, yet he wasn't even nominated for player of the season. Really annoys me how little recognition he's receiving!

I know. No one cares about little Watford though. Even though we produced Ashley Young and David James and have one of the finest academy setups in the country.

I know. No one cares about little Watford though. Even though we produced Ashley Young and David James and have one of the finest academy setups in the country.

Precisely how I feel, as a Watford supporter! We get precious little media coverage even when considering we have had a reasonable amount of success.

Precisely how I feel, as a Watford supporter! We get precious little media coverage even when considering we have had a reasonable amount of success.

Oh I know. Hard life isn't it? Until we get back up to the premiership, the club and the academy will never be taken seriously.

Doesn't it annoy you how many kids you see walking down the high street in Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal shirts? I suppose that could one day change if we managed to get back to the holy land :/

He's also top goal-scorer in the Championship, yet he wasn't even nominated for player of the season. Really annoys me how little recognition he's receiving!

I thought the same as he walked away from Middlesbrough for nothing :(

Mind, I also thought that about Tom Craddock, and he hasn't quite had the same impact since leaving.

I can't believe it !!! There are other Watford fans !!! Yes. Me too i'm upset about the amount of media black out we get! Unless you live in Watford i guess! I've just found out i can buy a cheap season ticket as i live 75 miles + away from the ground..... Great

Archived