Suggestion - 'Two fold' press conferences

Each or at least some of the answers a manger gives during press conferences could be 'two folded':

Example:

PRESS: "Fernando Torres scored against Sunderland, is his goal drought over?" :D

1. Outrageous question, <choice of few variations>

<variation 1.> I was never worried that Torres was in a bad moment at all, let alone questioned his goal scoring credibility.

<variation 2.> Torres has been contributing in many ways so far.

<variation 3.> by insulting one of my players, you've insulted my entire team! *Throws the chair at the reporter*

2. It felt very good seeing him score,

<variation 1.> but he must stay focused and take it one game at a time.

<variation 2.> however the goal seemed a total fluke, it seemed he never meant it.

<variation 3.> this is the 50 million man we signed, the veil is off! Beware England!

Etc. I hope the idea is clear. While creating a huge 'press database' is what we all would prefer, it might be easier for developers to only increase the game's 'press database' so much, interconnecting 'base answers' with 'variations' for additional depth. For instance, in my Bayern game, Schweinsteiger scored an average goal from within the box against Hannover 96. During the press conference after the game I was asked to comment his goal and the fact that he finally scored, thus one of the answers I could've chosen was along the lines of "It's good he finally scored, he will start bagging them in on a regular basis from now on"... I mean, come on!

Archived