PDA

View Full Version : Crash

08knighte
19-04-2011, 22:56
Whenever I try to open the game it crashes immeaditly. It worked fine for about a month the it just stopped working. It came up with a warning that my iPod is running low on memory (but I still have 2.1 gb left) It then suggested I restart my iPod I did that then the game wouldn't work

Neil Brock
20-04-2011, 12:26
iPod? Are you talking about iFM rather than the PC/Mac version of the game? Let me know, thanks.

08knighte
20-04-2011, 12:31
I was playing the one you download from the app store. It costs 6.99

Neil Brock
20-04-2011, 14:10
Moved to handheld bugs forum.

Lucas Weatherby
20-04-2011, 15:38
I was playing the one you download from the app store. It costs 6.99

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? (try holding down the app until it 'wiggles', then tap the X). You will be able to reinstall the app from the App Store at no extra cost. Sometimes it is worth it to install it straight from iTunes rather than over the App Store using wifi.

If you have Save Games you want to keep, it is probably worth following the instructions here in extracting your save game (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/254587-How-to-extract-and-send-us-your-save-game-file) (save it to a separate location), and then moving it back in once you have installed FMH again.

Let us know, cheers.

08knighte
20-04-2011, 18:16
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? (try holding down the app until it 'wiggles', then tap the X). You will be able to reinstall the app from the App Store at no extra cost. Sometimes it is worth it to install it straight from iTunes rather than over the App Store using wifi.

If you have Save Games you want to keep, it is probably worth following the instructions here in extracting your save game (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/254587-How-to-extract-and-send-us-your-save-game-file) (save it to a separate location), and then moving it back in once you have installed FMH again.

Let us know, cheers.

Thx mate this worked so now I'm back addicted to it

Lucas Weatherby
20-04-2011, 18:17
Thx mate this worked so now I'm back addicted to it

Glad to hear it. :)