How far have you gone?

Hey~!

I'm currently holidaying no idea if I even want to play a game when I decide to stop but I'm currently in 2026 and not really been any drastic changes to the big divisions yet. Hoping to get up to at least 2100 but does anyone know if theres a cut off point at all? And how far have you got into the game be in holidaying or actually playing...

There isn't no cut off point as far as I know. Obviously the further you get into the game the longer it will take to process. Eventually it may not decide to process. There is one person who is doing an experiment and I think he is in 2330.

Why is this?

I think I am going to regret loading Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Greece in a few years time on top of Italy, Spain, Holland and Scotland :(

And England obviously :$

Depends on your machine, that actually sounds like a pretty conservative setup to me. No reason why you couldn't have 50 seasons plus with those leagues loaded.

Expecting acidmonkey to appear in this thread any minute...

TA-DAAAAA

im currently in 2033/34 season and still going strong and quickly with League two of england up, and the top leagues from france, germany, italy, holland, scotland, spain, sweden, argentina and brazil :)

Archived