Season Ticket Sales Question

Hi.

I'm currently playing as F.C. København and I'm just starting the 2019/2020 season. However I noticed that despite selling more seasons tickets this year than last, the money I made went down from last year. Now I know my reputation went up because I won the CL, so my ticket prices shouldn't have been modified (negatively) by that. I did finish my expansion to my stadium and this is the first year I've sold seasons with the bigger stadium. Could that be it? I didn't actually notice if the season ticket prices actually went down on the information screen though, but imagine it has to have, unless it's a bug...

I did happen to remark my individual ticket prices are pretty much the same, maybe a couple of cents more. My squad is the same, except I added a couple of players. My pre-season was no better or worse than average. I'm at a loss.:confused:

Hmm. Anyone else know the ins and outs of ticket sales?

acidmonkey you're explanation is possible (if that dynamic is in the game), because now I don't usually fill up my stadium for league games...

Although the sth have been going up every year and this year they went up maybe even a little less than I would have expected, so if the board did do that it didn't work all that well I think.

Bump, but also another question. FM wiki says it is better for a player to have a 1 for injury proneness rather than a 20, but does having a 1 take up less, or more CA than a 20? (Assuming it takes any CA at all???)

Also, hypothetically say there is a player with 10s in every stat except a 1 for finishing and 20 for long shots. Is that player more likely to score from outside the box or inside the box, on average? (Also assuming he gets the same amount of chances to shoot inside the box as outside)

Archived