Which is better, FM10 or FM11?

FM10 or FM11?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. FM10 or FM11?

Theres not too much difference to be honest. Its almost the same game just with FM11 having the odd few more features like agents and player chats.

It depends what reason you didnt like 11 too much.

I enjoy Fm2011, but I miss being able to tweak and change tactics to win different games, so 2010 gets my vote, even though I don't play it anymore.

Personally I hope FM2012 does away with match preparation and has much more variety in press conferences and press in general.

Well, if I'm honest, match preparation has some potential, but I think it could easily be simplified, do away with "team blend", let them blend naturally, as it seems team blend is almost always needed on if you make any signings at all, also make it take max 3-days to get fully proficient with a formation so some tactic switching is really possible.

I'm actually enjoying FM11 as much as i enjoyed the out of the box FM10 & 10.3 if not more.

But I have kept away from this forum and the bugs forum since FM11 came out.... coincidence?

I used to love the old CM games before i knew about these forums. And ever since i've been on these forums I always read about minor bugs here and there, and then I start to notice them in my game. (like the domination of narrow formations on FM10 etc).

If I don't know about the bugs I probably would have never noticed them, which seems to be the case.

So my vote goes to FM11. :thup:

I used to love the old CM games before i knew about these forums. And ever since i've been on these forums I always read about minor bugs here and there, and then I start to notice them in my game. (like the domination of narrow formations on FM10 etc).

If I don't know about the bugs I probably would have never noticed them, which seems to be the case.

im exactly the same so i sort of ignore bug threads unless its a major issue, and i love FM11 more than FM10 i would say

Archived