Determination

For as long as I can remember, I have always rejected the chance to sign a player if his determination was lower than fifteen.

Obviously if they're a youth player, the stat can change and thankfully I've picked up some youngsters on my Inter Milan save that have high potential, arrived at the club with low determination, only for the stat to shoot up.

Is anyone else like this and if so, do you have any extreme changes in the stat? I'm talking an extra 8-15 since their arrival or promotion from youth.

Determination is one of the stats that you can noticably see a rise in through tutoring. It doesn't happen every time, but if the two players are compatible, the determination stat can really improve. I've had players with under 10 determination with high teen determination now. Have you tutored those players?

Determination is one of the stats that you can noticably see a rise in through tutoring. It doesn't happen every time, but if the two players are compatible, the determination stat can really improve. I've had players with under 10 determination with high teen determination now. Have you tutored those players?

I have indeed.

I've always tutored players, but after reading some articles on player compatibility, I've really noticed mental stat increases. It's very rewarding.

Archived