What do I do to get a takeover?

Never had one...ever, so I don't fully know how to get one. Basically what can I control to increase the chance of a takeover?

The bank balance is running low with over £200k being lost every month, I am currently on just over £700k in the overall balance. But this seems very low and the board must know that the £200k going out every month will only make matters worse so surely they may be looking to sell before it's too late and the club face serious debt. It seems promotion from League 2 wasn't enough as going into my second season the balance started on £2.8m and was down to £700k in 4 months (idk why).

Basically, if finances get too low, will the board look to sell?

Cheers

In my experience, board takeovers have seemed fairly random. They don't seem to happen at the points when you would expect them, you just have to wait.

Trying to put the club in debt to force one really doesn't work, it just means the current board are more likely to take out loans to cover it, or in the worst case put the club into administration.

In my experience, board takeovers have seemed fairly random. They don't seem to happen at the points when you would expect them, you just have to wait.

Trying to put the club in debt to force one really doesn't work, it just means the current board are more likely to take out loans to cover it, or in the worst case put the club into administration.

Thought loans would have some part to play in this game. The worse thing for me would be administration as you can get deducted points can't you? Don't want to lose the League 1 title and securing that will surely boost the finances a lot more than second place League 2 promotion.

In my experience sending the club into debt is the best way.... However, the only way you would be able to guarantee the safety of your job is to have a very high reputation and be loved by many staff in the current club (and elsewhere) and loved by fans... and have a lot of success.

As a matter of pride why would you allow the club to get into such debt?

If I want a takeover on my club I will use fmrte and make the chairman 100+ years old and chance a few attributes like Patience amongst a few other things, eventually the club should be involved in a takeover

In my experience sending the club into debt is the best way.... However, the only way you would be able to guarantee the safety of your job is to have a very high reputation and be loved by many staff in the current club (and elsewhere) and loved by fans... and have a lot of success.

The chairman seems to like me. I got offered the West Brom job in a higher league and it said my chairman is willing to fight for me. Or something like that.

Archived