why i keep getting header goals against me ?

i play with Crystal palace, and my team dominate but keep missing chances even when with good finishing players on paper and skills wise !! it always feel that i need 3-4 more amount of chances to score same amount of goal rate opposite teams have? i don't like using 442 as it out dated imo and typical. so i play with 2 CB and 1 Anchor and 2 wing backs and 3 mid and 2 strikers. i always control the game, but some how can't score alot rate wise (chance per goal)!!

but my real problem is with the back 4, sure i don't have alike of vidic .etc , but my def are really better in height, jumping, strength, header, positioning than opposite team (all loaned from big clubs), and are not that different anticipation wise !! so don't get why i concede all those headers goals !! my wing backs and CM close down the wingers, my anchorman go and help and he is a tall good header defender too !! and i play him sometimes as 3rd CB, but still concede header goals facing worst headers who are worst than my players in associated skills to heading!! is just driving me crazy?

can someone explain how you stop that? what are the main skills? as i thought it was a combination of height, jumping, strength, header, positioning and anticipation

i kept reading how some here too feel game is kind biased to make your life not easy, and tbh i kind feel the same now. am still within playoff range at 8th position, which is good for a club expected to be relegated. but is frustrating to watch my team dominating and creating more chances to not win the game at the end week after week.

Archived