New option required

HI

I think we really need option to bring off player whenever we want.

I have just had a situation where I have spent all substitutes and one of my players picked up injury (green cross) and I couldn't do anything but wait for worse injury until the end of match.

I am sure we could do this in real life,and I have no programing experience but I dont think this would be so hard to implement?

What do you think?

You can't bring on a player if you've used up all your subs in real life.

I think he is saying not replacing the player just bringing him off to save his injury getting worse.

If this is what you mean then agree.

You can't bring on a player if you've used up all your subs in real life.

Right actually read what the OP said again.

He wants to be able to have the option to bring an injured player off after you have used all of your subs. He never said he wanted to replace them.

To OP. I thought you could already play with 10 men. Or is this only when the injury is a red cross?

He didn't say that mate :). I know what he means though. So he completes the game with 10 men instead of 11. This means the injured player doesn't get worse. I think you can do it game. I'm sure I've seen it happen before from people on the forums and I think I've done it before. I'm not sure what I did though.

In previous versions, if you tried to make a fourth sub and the player had a minor injury (green cross), it would allow you to take the player off the field and play with 10 men. I've not tried it in FM2011, so I've no idea if it works in this version or not.

Archived