How much have you Earnt?

i would like to know how much people have earnt and what season they are in and the clubs they have worked up from?

also can you die on game? because after a few seasons at man u i wanted to find out where sir alex had gone but he didn't exsist any more...

i would like to know how much people have earnt and what season they are in and the clubs they have worked up from?

also can you die on game? because after a few seasons at man u i wanted to find out where sir alex had gone but he didn't exsist any more...

Got 2 games on the go,

1. Oxford Utd, started in Blue square Prem with about £100K, Now in 7th season in Div 1 with £7mil and twice had the board nick about £4mil for ground improvements. Ground size inceased from 12000 to 15000 end of season 1, and 15000 to 18000 in season 5. Mind you ground is almost full every match.

2. QUB, in NI2 with £0 and now about -£85k in seacond season in NI1. Average gate about 230. Bit mre of a challenge this club.

Had to hunt for this stat, I am now near the end of 2017 and have been with Vila for the last 6 years.

Earnings to date : £19.75 million.

Peanuts when you see that I have brought 159 players for a total of £407Million.

Sold 130 for £305Million.

Season 2052/53

Manager 1 (2007-2049, Retired)

£75 Million career earnings, retired on £125,000 per week at Man City.

Grimsby

Barnet

Espanyol

Porto

Man City

Manager 2 (2047-2053)

190K career earnings

Grimsby (started unemployed, just coincidence I started at the same team)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vanpersie11:

£3.7 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont spend it all in the one shop

37 million in 2012

Teams:

Chelsea - 07.07.07 > 9.11.10

Ivory Coast - 23.09.07 > 13.10.07

England - 06.07.09 > Still Managing

West Ham - 09.11.10 > 31.08.11

Dundee - 11.12.11 > 01.01.12

Havant and Waterlooville - 16.01.12 > 18.03.12

Birmingham - 18.03.12 > 10.04.12

West Ham - 12.06.12 > 01.09.12

Chelsea - 09.09.12 > Still Managing

Current Date 09.11.12

I know you dont get paid for national teams but i thought i would add them in icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gcormack:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vanpersie11:

£3.7 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont spend it all in the one shop </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!! icon_biggrin.gif

Wouldn't suprise me if I did actually get £3.70 having worked for Ken Bates and Rupert Lowe icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by razzor363:

were does it say this?

"how much you earnt"

is it on your profile? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Total career earning's

Bottom manager statistic , found in your profile.

Vauxhall Motors from start to present (August 2016).

I am in my 3rd season in the Premiership and having come 15th and 4th in the first 2 seasons I have just signed a new contract on wages of 9k per week, which is an improvement on £850 per week.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by razzor363:

were does it say this?

"how much you earnt"

is it on your profile? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wot an idiot

(personal!)

Archived