How many videos have you uploaded on FM11 plus a few suggestions on uploading??

I've uploaded 181, I couldn't believe that I have waited this long to upload videos, but never mind.

Can anyone beat this??

As for the suggestions part, here it goes

• Upload Highlights uploading highlights and ot just goals - It would be nice to have this option, if you dominated a team but lost, this would show viewers the domination you had.
  • Commentary at the bottom - This can help viewers understand what the manager went through during the match
  • Time - Surely it would be asy to implement an indication of what minute it is in the top left corner like during matches.
  • Minimising - Why can't we minimise FM while it's uploading and surf the internet or do something else while the video uploads, this would definitely encourage more videos

Just throwing ideas around, feel free to constructively criticise :thup:

I've uploaded a grand total of 1 video so far.

The reason for this is quite simple.

My home connection isn't good enough to upload videos, even in low quality, uploading a single goal takes over 30 minutes!

Then, when I'm at University I discovered that the game doesn't allow you to login if you use a proxy, and as the University network requires you to connect by proxy I therefore can't login to youtube through the game.

None, but I've watched 2. One was a bug and the other a crazy lob shot.

I think it would be nice if you could export the bits you want - in particular in order to show certain things happening in the ME, for example when discussing tactics. Yes, there's the PKM option, but it can be a pain having to find 15:09-15:43 and 69:21-72:33 manually. Youtube is the great lazy option for people, and doesn't need you to start FM :)

Archived