Ganso!!!!!

Signed him for my man city side for 44 million this season!! Absolutely rocking the team and at january after 6 months......................................................This happens

1hct9h.png

Confused!! Am i happy?? or am I sad??

Not much of an impact as I can replace him with silva and buy Eden hazard :D

Fun fact: He is 3 million short of cristiano ronaldo's move from man utd to barca which is 80million pounds

Why? Paulo Henrique is the better player.

IMO Javier Pastore is better then Ganso. And if you hadn't noticed his chairman accepted the offer for Ganso from Barcelona, so Ganso will leave most probably leave and that's why I said that he should buy Javier Pastore instead of using David Silva or buying Eden Hazard.

Pastore is way better (He was on 11.2 anyway). He destroys everyone, everytime. You can't get the ball off him. Dribbling, flair, speed, strength. Ganso is good, but he takes longer to mould into a top player. And he is quite injury prone IIRC.

If I was you, I'd take the money and consider it a nice little earner.

To me, this is a surprise. With the money they have, you'd think even that amount wouldn't be accepted by the chairman.

no matter what club you are!!! will you resist 77 million coming your way???

pastore looks like a good idea!! he can work with tevez

oh man, you should feel sad rather than happy, not because you sell Ganso, the reason is that your chairman interfered this transfer into his own hands. If your chairman didn't do it, you could sell him for 200M, why? It seems you haven't known the bug yet. Here's the thing: whenever you wanna offer a player to other clubs, offer them with 0 value, next day of course tons of clubs will bid that player at once. Now don't think you can't negotiate with them, what you can do is to go to transfer centre, press shift+ left click on all related transfers, then the view button will change to negotiate button automatically, go inside and select next transfer profit 50%, league appearance at least 50 games for 200M, league goals at least 50 goals for 200M, and international appearance at least 20 games for 200M, remember the initial value remains as 0. OMG, after 2 seasons, one club will bankrupt unfortunately!

Why? Paulo Henrique is the better player.

Of course Pastore is way better, he plays like Kaka at AMC position, I mean the one in AC milan and in FM few years ago. Pastore is a prolific scorer and great passer, even the top scorer for your team if your tactic can get the best out of him. Even he can played as a winger, coz he got speed. While Ganso, he better plays at MC position rather than AMC, although his attributes look so attractive after his PA is reached, he never really get going and actually do something during the game, he's too slow and easily be dispossessed by opponents at AMC position, and rarely get an assist.

Signed him at the start of my Porto game and played well for the first 1.5 seasons, but after that for the next 12 months was absolutely outstanding in the league and Europe.

Rejected scores of massive bids from Real and Barca for him, until in Jan 2013 Barca offer 69m and my chairman accepted (he also accepted an off from them for James Rodriguez in the previous summer...).

Was gonna re-invest 38m in Pastore, but his agent's demands pretty much took up all the budget I could offer. Think the agent fee & signing on fee was at least 11m.

Went for Kaisuke Honda instead for 17.5m. His stats are good and is a player I'd never signed before. Doesn't need to be the creative talisman Paolo Henrique was either, as I have Joao Moutinho DM DLPM and Eden Hazard AML ADPM

Of course Pastore is way better, he plays like Kaka at AMC position, I mean the one in AC milan and in FM few years ago. Pastore is a prolific scorer and great passer, even the top scorer for your team if your tactic can get the best out of him. Even he can played as a winger, coz he got speed. While Ganso, he better plays at MC position rather than AMC, although his attributes look so attractive after his PA is reached, he never really get going and actually do something during the game, he's too slow and easily be dispossessed by opponents at AMC position, and rarely get an assist.

I posted evidence to back my claim, actual ca/pa's. Whats yours based on, opinion?

I posted evidence to back my claim, actual ca/pa's. Whats yours based on, opinion?

there is such an insignificant difference between their CA's once they're developed the thing that matters is their attributes and their ratings. Not saying i disagree i haven't managed either of them but CA/PA isn't the big indicator of talent people say it is.

Their CA is nonsense. A player with a CA of 160 can be better than a player with CA 180. It depends on how the points are distributed over the attributes. Say both are defenders, the CA 160 player could have 20 for all the important defensive attributes whereas the CA 180 player may have 15 for all the defensive attributes. So the CA 160 player is the better defender. The only adavntage the CA 180 player has is he has more points for other areas. So the CA 180 player will be a better all-round player but if you look simply at the player and the job he's meant to be doing on the field (i.e your defenders just defenders and not having pointless attributes to be a world class striker aswell) the CA 160 defender is the better defender.

I'd suggest that you compare their general play stats, he can go through games without doing anything flash or spectacular but still be key to you winning much like Xavi at Barcelona. He gets through a huge volume of work per match and whilst others may get the goals and assists, you have to work out how that player got the space in the first place. Ganso is most likely instrumental in all your best team moves.

So a player with 20 Dribbling and 100 CA = 2000 "attribute points"

A player with 10 dribbling and 200 CA = 2000 "attribute points"

Aka their dribbling is equally good (apart from speed and other attributes influencing actual dribbling success)

Do you think this is how it is done?

I had both in an earlier Liverpool game and found they both performed rubbish compared to Steven Gerrard and I had a higher goal, assist and average rating out of a 32 year old Riquelme. CA and PA are over rated and people put way too much faith in those numbers alone. At one point I had Darren Bent and Carlos Tevez as my attackers, Bent score 40 goals in 38 games and Tevez got 25 in 41. I am guessing Tevez has a higher ability level but because Bents instructions were spot on he performed better.

I haven't tried Ganso myself but did try to sign him for my Inter Milan side, however, At. Madrid wanted more than 40m pounds for him IIRC. I do have Pastore though and if used correctly he is an absolute monster! This past season Pastore had 44 apps, 21 goals and 28 assists for me, with an average rating of 8.13.

Ganso has nice stats also and if used well can be a beast of a player too, but Pastore can cut through any defence with either his passing or his pace and dribbling as he has plenty of that. I absolutely LOVE pastore. Miles ahead of everyone in the world in my game, including Messi and Ronaldo.

• 1 month later...

I must say that I've had massive issues with Ganso. I've built up a pretty decent side with Man City (I know its easy etc but I'm in 2016 and still enjoying it) but he is the one player I'm having problems with performance wise. He rarely performs badly i.e. below 6.9, but rarely does he get over 7.2, 7.3 either. It has got to the stage where Tom Cairney, Wilshere, Hazard, Eriksen, Thiago and a regen are all comfortably ahead of him in either CM or AMC positions. Does anyone have any hints? I win most things most years so its more a point of principle that I spent £35m on the guy and I'm not being wowed at all!

Why is he not known as Ganso in the game?

Same reason Javier Hernandez isn't called Chicharito. It isn't his name.

And Henrique and Pastore are virtually identical in my game so it makes little difference which one you have.

Same reason Javier Hernandez isn't called Chicharito. It isn't his name.

And Henrique and Pastore are virtually identical in my game so it makes little difference which one you have.

Many Brazilian players are called by their nicknames in FM though. Pato, Hulk, Kaka, Ronaldinho to name a few..

I don't think Spanish/hispanic players are often called by their nicknames in FM.

So a player with 20 Dribbling and 100 CA = 2000 "attribute points"

A player with 10 dribbling and 200 CA = 2000 "attribute points"

Aka their dribbling is equally good (apart from speed and other attributes influencing actual dribbling success)

Do you think this is how it is done?

That isn't how it works at all...

The player with 20 for dribbling is far better than the player with 10 no matter the CA/PA.

CA and PA only count for how good those values become. They have nothing to do with the player outside that.

Archived