Free Role

Hi

I play an Arsenal Style Tactic with the wingers pushing in .

My Right Winger is on free role , the other day he passed it to my striker , who moved in the right win position , then the right winger moved up front and scored

Does he move up front because he is on Free Role . He also has high creative freedom set to him .

What Does Free Role actually do ?

Thanks

That is pretty much the basis of my teams success... In my forth season I changened my stock 4-4-2 where I had a defensive midfielder and an attacking in the center of the park to a 3-4-1-2 with a defensive and a normal central midfielder (or 2 defensive midfielders depending) with a free role attacking Midfielder. Best tactical change I ever made. It's had a massive impact on the team, including our first title under my management that season!

Hi

My Winger Santos is set to free role and it seems he just roams about on his side , of the pitch .

He has scored more goals playing there . For the future is there a certain player attribute , for who should play free- role.

My Winger can also play as a stirker that might help him ???

Thanks

Guest Lee Scott 23
Originally posted by mattg787:

For the future is there a certain player attribute , for who should play free- role.

There already is an attribute for free-role but it is hidden. Personally, i feel the free-role action doesn't seem to do that much. For example, I have Cristiano Ronaldo with a free - role but he always seems to stay in he position i put him in. I guess it works a little but could be a lot more effective.

Archived