Suggestion FM 2012: Team Stats

As in Average bravery of the squad, Averge concentration ect.. for all the stats for helping of tactic planning before the game kicks off for all the players currently in the first team.

I think the "correct term" is Player Attributes. The Stats are Average Rating, Played Games, Assists etc. But team averages of those could be useful too, in some cases. It wasn't difficult understanding what you meant though :)

I really don't like the idea. Would be utterly useless addition to the game. :thdn:

It wouldn't be an actual addition, just another hidden stat being revealed. The staff is referring to averages of certain stats and attributes in the beginning of each new season.

I think you might have missed that.

I like the idea really. :thup: Could be useful to know better your team's weaknesses and advantages.

*Mention of Man Utd U18 destroyed by Liverpool

I really don't like the idea. Would be utterly useless addition to the game. :thdn:

That or multiple personality disorder...

I know it is quite the same as what has been suggested, but if you go to your backroom advice on the day of a match you can get reports on the advantages your team has by comparing the attributes of the two teams.

I think I actually prefer this approach to an accurate statistical one, it just seems more realistic to me.

I know it is quite the same as what has been suggested, but if you go to your backroom advice on the day of a match you can get reports on the advantages your team has by comparing the attributes of the two teams.

I think I actually prefer this approach to an accurate statistical one, it just seems more realistic to me.

Sometimes the attributes i would look at arent listed there, and i dont mean for a few attributes i mean for every visible attribute a player has. Average team composure, average pace ect.. its not a hidden attribute i could work it out mself but would take far too long to do before every game.

I'd like to always have this info tbh, it's too bad that you won't get that info on every match.

I also like to read the pre-season report where my assistant reports the quality of the team compared to the rest of the league in terms of fitness,techinque, gives you a good idea of what you can try to achieve.

I'd like to always have this info tbh, it's too bad that you won't get that info on every match.

I also like to read the pre-season report where my assistant reports the quality of the team compared to the rest of the league in terms of fitness,techinque, gives you a good idea of what you can try to achieve.

Something similar to the pre-season report yes but for each and every game played, if we have similar levels I want to know about it. Although the main attribute I would like to see would be average pace, concentration, determination and bravery as an average number.

Archived