Planning stages for a new stadium?

In my save with Burnley, I was granted permission for a new stadum by the board. It was around January in the year 2015 when it was granted and it said that my stadium was in the planning stage and would be completed by the 4th of July 2015. Well the 4th of July came and on the day of the 4th of July the completion date jumped to 27.5.2018 in three years time. The funny thing was that the stage that the stadium was in remained as 'Planning'. I was just wondering whether this meant that the planning stage hasn now been extended by three years or whether the stadium will take 3 years to be ready?

Thanks for any help in advance

burnleyplanning.png

burnleyplanning.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I cant really help but how much did you have in the bank when they decided to build it? I wouldnt mind one of those new stadium thingys for my club.

I only had about £25,000,000 in the bank when they announced it which isn't very much at all, but seeing as I ended up winning the league last season a 30,000 seater satdium isn't enough so I can only assume a huge loan will be taken out. As I currrently stand, I have £35,000,000 in the bank so it isn't as though I spend the money they was going to build the stadium with.

Archived