yep, nother defeat

http://postimage.org/image/1bh6v6x0k/full/

This time a freekick from about 25 yards out.

The computer AI didn't need to create good chances in any of those games, while I was missing sitters inside their box the computer AI has scored a few freekicks from about 25 yards out, a "he didn't mean it" goal, a penalty and a host of other longish efforts....

So I'm still waiting for my first win

I'm sorry it's taking you such a long time to learn how to play the game :( Most people don't have this problem.

Seriously, you're not even remotely convincing with your somewhat incredible theory that the game conspires against human players. There's no evidence for it. I think you'd do better if you looked at where your games go wrong, and try to analyse those failures, and look at how you could improve the way you play - instead of making up conspiracy theories about a computer game :)

http://postimage.org/image/1bh6v6x0k/full/

This time a freekick from about 25 yards out.

The computer AI didn't need to create good chances in any of those games, while I was missing sitters inside their box the computer AI has scored a few freekicks from about 25 yards out, a "he didn't mean it" goal, a penalty and a host of other longish efforts....

So I'm still waiting for my first win

No offence, but do you play games just to lose and tell us about it?

Azuru, why you have not been banned from here yet is utterly beyond me.

you create threads exactly like this constantly and no matter what evidence is thrown at you, you blindly continue with this absurd and tiresome theory of the game being at fault for what should surely by now be blindingly obvious, you are terrible at Football Manager and ridiculously stubborn in your refusal to accept any form of criticism of your unbelievably narrow minded and wildly inaccurate view of the game. I can't make my mind up if your someone who works for Champ Manager who has a grudge at the fact that your game has spectacularly flopped when compared to FM's success, or if you are indeed just an irritating repetitive troll.

Either way I guess I should congratulate you as you've just managed to become one of very few people in all the time I've been a user here to make it onto my ignore list.

Archived