What would you do?

What do you do?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do?

• Stick it out.
    • Go go go
    • Stay and try for a better offer

The situation:

You have a team you've take up the leagues, have bought every player for and know inside out. They are challenging in the French Ligue 1, but have a small stadium and nopt a lot of money. The players want to go to a larger side.

An enormous side in Russia/Ukraine/Holland etcetera - a not quite there league - come in, offering you twice your wage and £25m transfer budget. They have good players, and could challenge for the title. They have 50k+ stadium, and the fanbase to expand.

What do you do?

The situation:

You have a team you've take up the leagues, have bought every player for and know inside out. They are challenging in the French Ligue 1, but have a small stadium and nopt a lot of money. The players want to go to a larger side.

An enormous side in Russia/Ukraine/Holland etcetera - a not quite there league - come in, offering you twice your wage and £25m transfer budget. They have good players, and could challenge for the title. They have 50k+ stadium, and the fanbase to expand.

What do you do?

Depends on the league rep and how likely they are to succeed in the future.

For me, it would depend on how attached I was to the club and how much faith I had in the chairman. If I felt that the chairman would back me to keep our best players even if the finances weren't great then I would stay. If he has a habit of selling players over my head then I would jump ship.

Archived