FM 11 Commentary Matches Running Slow

Just started playing FM11 on a new laptop - one that Wakers recommended - HP Probook 4520s i3, 4 gb ram, 640 hdd, ati graphics.

Now..because I've just moved from fm10 to 11, I've only got a small game running to get used to the new features - top 2 divisions of england, italy and spain (large database) - processing between days seems fine - but when I watch the matches they seem to take longer than they did on fm 10 on my old, worse Dell laptop.

I only have it on commentary - I don't even watch the matches as I like to get through a few matches in each session - but when watching the commentary it seems laggy. Is this just typical of fm11? This new laptop is a lot better than my old one so I would have thought it would have flown through matches.

Like I said...processing between days seems fine - that's fairly fast - it's just when it gets to the matches.

Also...if Wakers is around - you said delete loads of the HP crap off it - I haven't yet because I don't want to get rid of anything that I might need - do I not need to worry about this and just get rid of everything? (I did uninstall Macafee and put Avast on like you suggested).

Cheers for any help people.

• 1 month later...

Archived