Start of the season again ad another defeat again. Seriously thinking about quitting.

...playing this altogether. Just cannot win enough games with the likes of Hibs, LLLLLLLLWLLLLLLLLLLLWLLLLLLLLL.......

Always end up fighting to stay up.

Guides on here are useless, they just state stuff that I already know, stuff that everybody should know without having to read them.

SI needs to write a tutorial

I'm gunna try FIFA Manager

Name other management games

A friend of mine struggle with the same thing. The clue is that the tactic isn't as important as it used to be. Team talk, team morale, player professionality (pressure handling) and the opponent you are playing against are all more important.

When you start as Automatic, Sunday-League Footballer or Semi-Pro, normally the whole team you take over have Poor Morale or lower, and your reputation and status amongst your own players are so low that team talks seems to have little effect. In addition, your tactic is normally far from run-in, unlike your opponents.

Starting a game like this is very very difficult! Make sure that you win the first game of the season, otherwise the season will be a struggle to survive because any loss make the next match even worse than the one you lost. So do whatever it takes to win that first match!

...playing this altogether. Just cannot win enough games with the likes of Hibs, LLLLLLLLWLLLLLLLLLLLWLLLLLLLLL.......

Always end up fighting to stay up.

Guides on here are useless, they just state stuff that I already know, stuff that everybody should know without having to read them.

SI needs to write a tutorial

I'm gunna try FIFA Manager

Name other management games

Apparently not because every time you come on here you seem to be complaining.

Coming on here saying that you are going to try fifa manager and then saying 'name other management games' is completely pointless.

All that does is make you sound like and person on a frustrated rant and you are less likely to get help.

That said, what specific problems are you having?

Apparently not because every time you come on here you seem to be complaining

people actually buy this game you know. what's wrong with this game is that SI keep on listening to you fanboys and it's made the game totally unplayable. SI need to sit and have a go at this themselves instead of listening to ppl like you on this forum.

Anyway I'm off to ty another managment game

I honestly think 11.3 is harder than the first patch, but really that may be my imagination. It is quite hard getting your head around tactics, and what exactly it all means, but i think there is a guide on the SI website, as far as i can remember. Otherwise tons of info in the tactic forum.

Archived