Anyone put themselves into the game as a player?

you dont need to use the editor at all, you can add a line of code that will generate a player fitting whatever you conditions you set into the game.

Ahh I wasn't aware of this, can you do it on a save you've already started or does it need to be done before?

no unfotunately it can only be done for a new game, also the game may not generate the player at the very start, it may take a season or two before the game generates the player. Read the link above like i say Riz explains it all fully, it seems more daunting than it is, but its great fun when you do find the players you have created.

I havent done this since FM9. I used to make myself an attacking midfielder\striker with stats that would have made Lionel Messi green with envy. Not very realistic I know but it was only for fun.

I havent done this since FM9. I used to make myself an attacking midfielder\striker with stats that would have made Lionel Messi green with envy. Not very realistic I know but it was only for fun.

Exactly what I used to do it was fun at the time.

I added myself and some of my mates (5 in total) as 16 year olds on FM10, all with -10 PA just for a bit of fun. I developed into a Lampard esque midfielder and one of my mates into the best sitting midfielder in the world. The striker had some awesome stats but I could never get the best out of him and the other 2 never reached the required standard of my team by the time they were old enough, but had good careers at solid Prem clubs.

Always used to make myself realistic ability-wise, and then give myself -10 to see how it went. Usually assigned myself to a Welsh team.

Would occasionally break in to the Wales squad, but mostly ended up being completely missed by the big teams and not developing well because of it.

Never signed myself.

I use to make myself as 'Tyoldinho' and place myself in the squad of Sao Paulo or Corinthians. Put myself as a -10 (as Ackter did), 16 years old and then play as a team in the Premiership to see where he went.

When he was 17 he was signed by Barcelona (interest was from United, Arsenal, AC Milan and Madrid), and still had to wait another year before he could leave Brazil. Scoring 50 something goals in his 2 seasons as a 16-18 year old in Brazil.

He then went to Barcelona and was a first team regular over Bojan, and in the 4 seasons at Barca he scored over 100 goals. Then he went to Real Madrid (For about 60m) and saw out his career there, becoming Brazil's all time top goalscorer was probably the highlight of it all :D

All this was on FM10, I miss that game actually.

I use to make myself as 'Tyoldinho' and place myself in the squad of Sao Paulo or Corinthians. Put myself as a -10 (as Ackter did), 16 years old and then play as a team in the Premiership to see where he went.

When he was 17 he was signed by Barcelona (interest was from United, Arsenal, AC Milan and Madrid), and still had to wait another year before he could leave Brazil. Scoring 50 something goals in his 2 seasons as a 16-18 year old in Brazil.

He then went to Barcelona and was a first team regular over Bojan, and in the 4 seasons at Barca he scored over 100 goals. Then he went to Real Madrid (For about 60m) and saw out his career there, becoming Brazil's all time top goalscorer was probably the highlight of it all :D

All this was on FM10, I miss that game actually.

Controversial move as well.

Whenever I have added myself and my mates it is always for a holiday game rather than one I will play myself.

Controversial move as well.

Whenever I have added myself and my mates it is always for a holiday game rather than one I will play myself.

It is just fun checking in on your player every now and again :D

Archived