Ah I've seen this situation many times before

http://postimage.org/image/1mxvitlic/

Where's the fun in this? 6 yards out and miss, miss, miss... As for the computer AI it doesn't even need to be in the box to score. And I can't even sell any players.

Have you had anyone on the tactics forum have a look at your tactics? I mean, if you are regularly creating tons of chances but failing to convert them there must be something wrong there.

I can score but I can only score an average of 1 goal per game and that % slightly increases when I manage the top teams . Another thing that annoys me is that I find it difficult to sell any players. When I played other managment games in the past I liked the idea of managing a crap team and selling off a few players to bring in a right good quality player (for that division) but I can't seem to be able to do that in this series.

It looks like your players are snatching at chances for whatever reason (time-wasting very low? strikers have no composure?).

It's either your tactics or your strikers. If this problem occurs with all teams, it's your tactics. Are you playing very attacking with low time-wasting by any chance?

Archived