Is it possible to unlock the 30-Seasons limit?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

The 30 season limit will remain in force for FMH2007 - console manufacturers like having an 'end' to a game as it means they feel they can test it to completion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They should possibly put "an end" to the Championship Manager series without SI then and save the play-testers the anguish icon_wink.gif

FM FOR THE PS2 PLEASE - WE NEED IT!!

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ANDREA180280:

soz, bt i fink 30seasons is nothing...i mean,i ve got a quite new cpu,so its fast,i did my first in 3days...so...now way 2 unlock it?!1?!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Errr - this forum is for the PSP version of FM, if you've upgraded your PSP cpu then I'd be interested in hearing how icon_wink.gif

(the PC version has NO season limit beyond the size of your hard-disk for coping with the save game)

Archived