How is player's value calculated?

PA and CA are almost certainly not used at all.

It will be a combination of their reputation, their team's reputation, their league's reputation, their long term form and their contract.

Once actually bought/sold, their value starts at what they went for and moves slowly to what it should be.

PA and CA are almost certainly not used at all.

It will be a combination of their reputation, their team's reputation, their league's reputation, their long term form and their contract.

Once actually bought/sold, their value starts at what they went for and moves slowly to what it should be.

Oh so if a world class player went to an awful team his value would go down if he played at the same level as he did before and on the same contract his value would fall because of the team's rep?

The most important aspect of a player's value is the club's reputation, then follows the player's reputation. Players with good CA/PA normally have high reputation, and they normally play well. The length of the contract is also important, but not until his final year. I don't know if his wages are that important.

It's not something I've ever thought about but if CA/PA isn't a factor...

how come that 17 year old left back that I'm watching play in the BSS is valued at 75k? The next most valuable player in his team is worth 26k, then 24k and two worth 20k...

PA must be relevant...

It's not something I've ever thought about but if CA/PA isn't a factor...

how come that 17 year old left back that I'm watching play in the BSS is valued at 75k? The next most valuable player in his team is worth 26k, then 24k and two worth 20k...

PA must be relevant...

His age is definitely doing him a favor. You might also want to check out his reputation (with an editor, the ingame respresentation isn't accurate enough). Chances are he was released by a top team, and therefor has very good reputation compared to the rest of the team.

I'm not saying PA is irrelevant, just pointing out that there may be some factors to the equation you didn't consider :)

High PA generally means high reputation. A young player with a huge reputation for his age will be assumed to have a high potential, and thus will be valuable.

PA is hidden from the game as well as from the user. It isn't used in calculations outside attribute development, only as a cap.

CA is seen by both the game and the players, although in an obfusciated way. After all, the higher the attributes the higher the CA and vice versa. As a weighted sum of attributes, CA will be used to some extent. Reputation is still far more important though. Especially at a young age, where reputation will be a sign of probable potential.

In real life we don't know the best potential kids. We know the kids with the highest reputations. Those reputations and potential tend to go hand in hand, but some kids are over rated, while there are always hidden gems.

His age is definitely doing him a favor. You might also want to check out his reputation (with an editor, the ingame respresentation isn't accurate enough). Chances are he was released by a top team, and therefor has very good reputation compared to the rest of the team.

I'm not saying PA is irrelevant, just pointing out that there may be some factors to the equation you didn't consider :)

He is playing at Weston-super-mare where he was born (and generated). his reputation is local, I'm pretty certain he isn't worth so much because he or his club has a high reputation... he has a high potential (and value :( )

He is playing at Weston-super-mare where he was born (and generated). his reputation is local, I'm pretty certain he isn't worth so much because he or his club has a high reputation... he has a high potential (and value :( )

There's local then there's local. If his reputation far exceeds what it usually would for a player of his age at that club, he's going to have a high value. And potential.

There's local then there's local. If his reputation far exceeds what it usually would for a player of his age at that club, he's going to have a high value. And potential.

Daniel%20Hamilton%20%28Profile_%20Personal%29.png

Daniel%20Hamilton%20%28History_%20Career%20Stats%29.png

Daniel%20Hamilton%20%28Profile_%20Transfer%29.png

England U19 call-ups but not capped yet but possibly why his value is so high? Other than that I can see no reason for it, he's a Weston kid in a Weston team playing in a garbage league - he's a nobody...

As I said, that just says local. It may be that local is 0-500, your average first teamer is 300, he's at 495 already. At that age it'd mean "This kid is better known than their entire first team. Everyone knows he'll be a star!"

The under 19s callup may be related too I guess.

Archived