Zero Sea Unbeatable Corner Tactic Secret Reveal!!

Why reveal the secret now?

I found out this secret since 11.1 patch. But i choose to reveal it only now is because i scare SI will change the setting if i reveal at that time.

11.1 - 11.2

7 players lurks outside

2 players stay back

1 player attack from far

Right foot on right side, left foot on left side. Aim far post

7 players lurks outside

2 players stay back

1 player attack from near

Right foot on left side, left foot on right side. Aim near post

Why some people cant do this?

Please do not use edit set pieces from the tactic tab at the top right side in the tactic menu.

CT01.jpg

Still remember FM10.3 where in a match can score X amount of goal from corner? That is the most terrifying corner. But due to that setting being too powerful, we called it bug corner.

In FM2011, AI will mark those players lurking outside first. I tested alot of setting, and AI will tend to send 2 players to mark your scoring player (which is the player inside the box), and thus reduce the scoring rate by alot.

After several testing, i suddenly got a idea. Setting 7 players lurk outside area, although there is actually only 1 player lurking outside the area, but others 5 "decoy" and mis-position players, will be matked by the AI as well. Which in return, force the AI to have a 1v1 situation with me. Which greatly improve the rate of scoring thru header.

And, the ability to score goals in the middle of decoying done by those 5 players are not bad too.

Those who have used my tactics before know that my corner are very "pervertic", especially in 11.3. A DC who score only 20 goals in a season are counted as low, whereas something like 30+ goals are consider as normal.

I am the first person found.

You can download and view.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/17511334

Zero Sea's Tactics.rar

File name:

Zero Sea's Tactics.rar

File size: 4.9K

Downloads this week: 0

Downloads total: 138

Date Added: 11-13-2010

Popularity: 0.52%

If you can not understand, you could refer to my tactic.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/238375-FM11.3-Zero-Sea-s-Fairyland-Gorgeous-Let-Weak-Teams-Play-like-Strong-Teams!

We have known about this since a few days after the latest patch came out, look in the tactics forum, CraigSWFC posted it ages ago.

I am the first person found.

You can download and view.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/17511334

Zero Sea's Tactics.rar

File name:

Zero Sea's Tactics.rar

File size: 4.9K

Downloads this week: 0

Downloads total: 138

Date Added: 11-13-2010

Popularity: 0.52%

We have known about this since a few days after the latest patch came out, look in the tactics forum, CraigSWFC posted it ages ago.

and i have posted it even earlier than CraigSWFC. Credits goes to Zero Sea :thup: good finding...

look at the second one, scroll down :

"Second One

GK - default

fullbacks - stay back

best header - attack near post

rest - lurk outside area

corners aimed to near post

Right legged on Left corner, Left legged on Right corner"

I made a mistake!

Thank you

I knew about the corner "glitch" but never knew how it worked.

Been trying it out recently with Santos, and Edu Dracena (a very average centre back, jumping 15, heading 15) has 30 goals in 20 games for me.

Granted, most of those goals were scored in the state championship, but still. :D

26 goals is your top scorer ? thats sad.

oh, of course. because having players scoring 50 goals a season every season is possible, isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck to you, but what's the point of investing your time to develop tactics, if you are going to use the corner bug to win games?

Just use any default tactic and the corner bug.

@Conz2008

Defending free-kicks: setup from front to back

first 4 atacking players "Wall"

remaining 6 "Back"

Defending corners

3 attacking players "Forward"

2 CB's: "Far post" and "Near post"

Remaining players "Back"

or Option B swap the "near post" CB with one of the "Back" players

Archived