Cant even loan players now :@

Since the new patch has been released, whenever i go to loan a player i have to pay them to loan him :@

annoying when your a small team and you have no money, so i was hoping to get through the season with loanee's but noo......

Stupid feature

happend with almost every player i try to get on loan

@Fabio, thi is a forum im aloud to ask questions and state my opinion, if SI werent so stupid i wouldnt be complaining would i, and @charlo it happens with every player, premier league, champ, legue 1 & 2 iv tried aswell, and yes there all listed for loan, i just dont know why SI have introduced this into the 11.3 patch

@Fabio, thi is a forum im aloud to ask questions and state my opinion, if SI werent so stupid i wouldnt be complaining would i, and @charlo it happens with every player, premier league, champ, legue 1 & 2 iv tried aswell, and yes there all listed for loan, i just dont know why SI have introduced this into the 11.3 patch

well i'm not managing in england but i haven't found this to be the case, loaning seems pretty easy for me. Have you got a parent club? Or is this just another 'its SI's fault and i don't want help' rant?

Stop bumming fm, what i stated was true..and stupid, but people like you will defend the game at any cost, i love the game but it has become stupid

so now you won't answer my questions? I'm trying to figure out what exactly is happening and i'm not defending the game, if this is something thats been changed then its the first i've heard of it.

You just call the game and SI stupid before this can ever open up into a proper discussion and so here we have another perfect example of why general discussion has become trash.

so now you won't answer my questions? I'm trying to figure out what exactly is happening and i'm not defending the game, if this is something thats been changed then its the first i've heard of it.

You just call the game and SI stupid before this can ever open up into a proper discussion and so here we have another perfect example of why general discussion has become trash.

Totally agree with this.

But in answer to the OP. Like Charlo, I've had no major issue with this. I'm playing in Portugal. I've seen clubs up the "ante" for loans, but nothing outrageous. But, as was stated by SI when the patch was released, this is a reflection of the real status quo. I think Saints Forever , maybe your problem lies here, you had a method of procuring players which was not realistic, but , myself included, was exploited in the past.

I know you may not like it, but as this is supposed to be a simulation game, it is something we just have to bear with. There are ways to circumnavigate the issue, but you'll just have to use your head and investigate the possibilities out there. The days of free loans are gone. And, in my humble opinion, its for the better.

sorry charlo i never saw your post

erm i do have a feeder club yes, but i dont want any players on loan from them, i wanted jordan spence from wet ham, a winger whos name i have forgot from man city and jordan mutch and when i used to loan these players in on the 11.2 patch the clubs never used to ask for a payment, but SI have obviously introduced it into 11.3

this is only a problem for me beacause i have £0 money, i only have 10% transfer revenue so im not going to sell a player to get basically nothing from the sale, iv asked my board to increase it and my budget but the refused, and then i cant loan any players because the teams always want money for me to loan them and as i have no money i cant do that either.

I dont usually come on here and complain, i just dont like this feature, if otherd do thats fine i just thought id post it and see what people think about it.

It is a new feature for 11.3. When you are in League One, Two and the non-league divisions. You usually don't have to pay any wages or a loan fee. As has been said, when you get up to the Championship you are expected to pay the wages and a small fee. Whilst it can be a pain I think it's more realistic now. I do think a lot of Championship sides pay loan fees now for players they sign on loan. So for SI to introduce it, it is warranted :thup:.

It also stops people from loaning 8 long-term loans a season as well as a few short-term ones. I reckon it does happen as it was an easy way to bulk out your squad for no extra cost. It also means that you will rely less on loans.

i remember in FM10 playing as Luton and taking them up to the prem league without spending a penny, all loans for 6 seasons, never paid any wages so by the time i got the championship my club was quite well off, just seemed far far too easy. I think they still need to balance this a bit better, take more interest in the length of the loan and stuff but paying for loans is definitely better id say.

Most Championship teams play loan fees nowadays, although I would imagine for some players it's not much (i.e. for youngsters, the experience matters more, so the fee is not really important), or for players with high demand (supply/demand and all that).

What I think should happen is that if the loaning club asks for a wage contribution, you should get to negotiate paying some money up front to lower the wage contribution (or vice-versa - reduce loan fee in exchange for higher wage contribution) - even if you have no transfer money to spend. This is because you are essentially going to pay anyway through wages, even if you don't have any money in your transfer budget.

It is very realistic. Anyone who's into Championship football will be familiar with it. For example as I support the second smallest club at Championship level, we find it tough getting good loans in. We now have Matt Kilgallon who is costing a large loan fee and big wages to have on loan (and he's been crap). It is more realistic this way but much more difficult.

In england, in the championship you can be asked to pay 1 million pound to loan a youth player for 1 month who is loan listed by there club and pay full wages.

If that was real life I guess it would be some major loan transfer record, probably the highest irl would be about 100,000 for the season.

On my save I have seen some teams pay over 2 million to loan a youth player. It probably would have been cheaper to buy him.

That Neil Brook said its from feedback and does happen irl but maybe its a little out at the minute and needs tweaking.

I have gone from non league to the championship and only managed to loan 3 players in all those seasons.

That Neil Brook said its from feedback and does happen irl but maybe its a little out at the minute and needs tweaking.

I think it was neil or Riz who said in another thread that when they implemented the demand for fee's they did err of the side of people maybe having to pay slightly over what would be expected rather than leave it as easy as it was in previous versions. Hopefully they do tweak this more its an important feature.

Archived