Official FM 08 Good strikers guide

Dayle Wood

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Barnsley:

Had a look at him before, absolute **** hot on 08 miles better than he was at the start of 07 icon_smile.gif

Name: Bojan

Club: Barcelona

Value: not much - 200kish

Postion: ST

WP: Not Needed

Value: $8,500,000

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marcftm:

Reo Hustler - So you've spent 50 odd million on them and actually played with them? All in one day?

Point. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And on a 6 month demo he has developed all the teenagers he has posted about. How else can he know how good they are?

Originally posted by glory utd:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marcftm:

Reo Hustler - So you've spent 50 odd million on them and actually played with them? All in one day?

And on a 6 month demo he has developed all the teenagers he has posted about. How else can he know how good they are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, my scouts rave about them.

John Button

Judging Player Ability: 20

Judging Player Potential: 20

I don't see why you guys are so ****ed about this. I'm helping out. Scout them yourself and try them. I haven't had anyone drop off yet.

What's all the fuss about? Everyone's going to just post about the same players. It's like everyone is a know it all or something.

Originally posted by reo hustler:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glory utd:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

And on a 6 month demo he has developed all the teenagers he has posted about. How else can he know how good they are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, my scouts rave about them.

John Button

Judging Player Ability: 20

Judging Player Potential: 20

I don't see why you guys are so ****ed about this. I'm helping out. Scout them yourself and try them. I haven't had anyone drop off yet.

What's all the fuss about? Everyone's going to just post about the same players. It's like everyone is a know it all or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just asking if you had tried them out. Christ calm down. Just some dont exactly turn out as good as they are supposed to be like Bojan's not that good on fm 07 when his PA is huge.

I was just asking if you had tried them out. Christ calm down. Just some dont exactly turn out as good as they are supposed to be like Bojan's not that good on fm 07 when his PA is huge.

No, I'm not mad bro. I've just been getting a lot of slack lately when I'm just trying to help out. icon_smile.gif

Bojan was lethal in FM '07 though imo.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reo hustler:

No, I'm not mad bro. I've just been getting a lot of slack lately when I'm just trying to help out. icon_smile.gif

Bojan was lethal in FM '07 though imo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He were always decent when he was young but seemed to get worse as he progressed through the game and got older.

This is FM08. Have you bought him? How many has he scored? How has he developed? lol

Jim Button is of the opinion that Bojan isn't far from having the required potential to be better than Didier Drogba.

If that's not good for you, I don't know what is. By the way, we only have the demo, and we don't know how they'll develop in 5 years, why even have the threads? We are only allowed 6 months. I'm providing you with potential stars.

I'm dropping all the players that look to be squash in FM '08, as well as scouting numerous nations to give everyone a head start. If that's not helpful to you, then please don't read on. Thank you.

Originally posted by marcftm:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reo hustler:

Bojan was lethal in FM '07 though imo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He were always decent when he was young but seemed to get worse as he progressed through the game and got older. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I don't know why you had that problem. He's been 7.50+ in this online game I'm currently in (FM '07 obv).

Erm, if you are just going to post players that were good in fm07 and look good in 08 you might aswell copy the lists from the 07 threads. These threads are for the inexperienced player imo and by you cluttering it up with every player you can think of you are making it redundent.

Erm, if you are just going to post players that were good in fm07 and look good in 08 you might aswell copy the lists from the 07 threads. These threads are for the inexperienced player imo and by you cluttering it up with every player you can think of you are making it redundent.

Exactly. It's for the inexperienced player. I'm also providing players that weren't in FM '07. Why can't you see that? Just stop already . . .

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just stop already . . .

I advise you do the same, g'night. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go count some posts or something.

this is a good striker thread not a bitching thread,your all guilty for posting crap on this considering most of the posts you all have made are having a go at eachother fs and not actual players being posted.

tbh your conterdicting yourself by saying that how can you say these strikers are good considering its a demo....then if so,why make the thread in the first place,is it too early?,why not wait until full game is released,then make these threads.did somebody want to get the glory of making the first "fm08 good strikers thread" and so on....you all need to wise up and use the forums like they are designed for.

like it says,post the name, club, position, age,etc of striker and nothing else,if you wanna argue go on msn and do that

Totally agree. He's completely missed the point of these threads and seems to think he's being criticised for 'helping'. You're not.

Originally posted by projektion:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glory utd:

Totally agree. He's completely missed the point of these threads and seems to think he's being criticised for 'helping'. You're not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also posted players that weren't in FM '07 who received good scout feedback. Read what Skinaldo had to say, he's made the best point in all these threads.

Originally posted by Skinaldo:

this is a good striker thread not a bitching thread,your all guilty for posting crap on this considering most of the posts you all have made are having a go at eachother fs and not actual players being posted.

tbh your conterdicting yourself by saying that how can you say these strikers are good considering its a demo....then if so,why make the thread in the first place,is it too early?,why not wait until full game is released,then make these threads.did somebody want to get the glory of making the first "fm08 good strikers thread" and so on....you all need to wise up and use the forums like they are designed for.

like it says,post the name, club, position, age,etc of striker and nothing else,if you wanna argue go on msn and do that

whs

Originally posted by Barnsley:

Had a look at him before, absolute **** hot on 08 miles better than he was at the start of 07 icon_smile.gif

TEH WINNER icon_smile.gif

Another great 08 update:

Name: Vagner Love

Club: CSKA Moscow

Value: 6 mio €

Position: FC

WP: Needed

and possible wonderkid

Name: Alan Kardec

Club: Vasco

Value: 2.9 mio €

Position: ST

WP: Needed

Name: Raul Tamudo

Club: Espanyol

Value: 12-15 mill but I paid like 20 mill

You probably know him but I needed a good finisher as Van Persie and Adebeyor seem a bit like duds in this FM (kinda like the old one) but Tamudo has got 7 in 7 and seems to be adapting quite well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Barnsley:

Value: $8,500,000

WP: Not Needed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bojan is the best striker in the game. i bought him in my second season and then kept loaning him out unitil he was 23. in his first season playing for me he scored 44 goals in 39 games. he is lethal!

Name: Charles-Andre Doudin

position: SC

Club: La Chaux-de-Fonds

Value: £275kish (i think he was more than that, but i signed him for man u for that)

Work permit needed/not needed: not needed ( he is from switzerland

at start of demo he has 15 dribbling, finishing and firs touch, 17 heading and 20 technique

Archived