can someone tell me Bebe's PA in the game. because im in 2014 and he seems a little over rated! fegie never plays him as he's obv crap but for some reason he will have a good PA im guessing? and who decides the pa the researcher because i bet he never saw him play!

you have no idea on how good he is if you havent seen him play, he might be good but not up to scratch of the Premier League yet, look at Steven Ireland, he never played at Aston Villa, doesnt mean that he is a poor player, we all know how good he has been when at City.

you have no idea on how good he is if you havent seen him play, he might be good but not up to scratch of the Premier League yet, look at Steven Ireland, he never played at Aston Villa, doesnt mean that he is a poor player, we all know how good he has been when at City.

i have seen him play. he looked one of the worst players on the pitch against crawly. and a few more games ive seen. my point is the united researcher would never seen him play so im betting is PA is miles off.

I think the Manchester United Researcher would have rated him for patch 11.3. Before that he would have been rated by the researcher of what club he was at. I also think that if the researcher of his current club can't get a good enough idea of how to rate the player they can or do leave him as he is. Bebe was rated highly when he joined Manchester United. So it's understandable. He still is rated highly too. He just hasn't reached his potential.

I think the Manchester United Researcher would have rated him for patch 11.3. Before that he would have been rated by the researcher of what club he was at. I also think that if the researcher of his current club can't get a good enough idea of how to rate the player they can or do leave him as he is. Bebe was rated highly when he joined Manchester United. So it's understandable. He still is rated highly too. He just hasn't reached his potential.

highly rated?! he was never highly rated.

Manchester United wouldn't have paid £7m(was it £7m) if they didn't rate him. Admittedly he hasn't adapted to the Premiership and English football yet. He still is young and has time to improve and adapt :thup:.

There is a difference between a player being highly rated & Sir Alex Ferguson thinking that a player could be good.

There was absolutely no interest in him before he was signed by Man Utd. He had never proven himself at any real level and Ferguson took a huge gamble on him, one which is now looking like it hasn't really worked out as he still looks way out of his depth, and even seems to be struggling at Reserve team level.

I'd heard that Fergie hadn't even seen him play before united signed him, just because a big club signs a player doesn't mean their pa should be good but obviously Bebe was rated by the researcher rom his previous club so its not an issue. Wait and see how the united researcher rates him for fm 12.

There is a difference between a player being highly rated & Sir Alex Ferguson thinking that a player could be good.

There was absolutely no interest in him before he was signed by Man Utd. He had never proven himself at any real level and Ferguson took a huge gamble on him, one which is now looking like it hasn't really worked out as he still looks way out of his depth, and even seems to be struggling at Reserve team level.

To be fair Real Madrid were after him, thats why Man Utd acted so quickly

Bebe – Corners 9 up to 10, Dribbling 11 up to 13, Marking 4 up to 5, Passing 9 up to 12, Penalty 9 up to 10, Technique 11 up to 12, Anticipation 8 up to 10, Concentration 6 up to 8, Teamwork 6 up to 9, Work Rate 9 up to 12, Acceleration 13 up to 17, Jumping 10 up to 13, Pace 14 up to 16, Strength 14 up to 15 Finishing 14 down to 12, Long Shots 14 down to 12, Bravery 12 down to 8, Composure 9 down to 8, Creativity 9 down to 6, Influence 8 down to 5, Balance 14 down to 13, Stamina 13 down to 12

Positions – Attacking Midfield (Left) was Natural now Accomplished, Attacking Midfield (Centre) was Accomplished now Awkward, Striker was Unconvincing now Competent

Foot Strength – Left was Fairly Strong now Reasonable

Place of Birth – Lisbon (Portugal) changed to Cacem (Potugal)

2nd Nationality of Cape Verdean added

Taken from Man Utd forum which was written by CPS

how do you black out a bit so i can put his CA?

Disagree that there was no other interest in signing before Man U did. There was plenty of interest. Especially given where he came from. He was quite famous for being noticed in the CAIS in Portugal, a partner organisation of the "Homeless World Cup". ( if you don't know what that is, do a search on Google). A player from nowhere, supposedly living on the streets. Picked out by several scouts as a real talent ( which he is), Perhaps, not the next Ronaldo, but certainly worthy of interest.

In European circles, he was watched often whilst playing for E. Amadora. Not only by scouts, but by the media. Of course he is a risk, but nurtured properly he has the potential to become a Portuguese national team member.

You really have to cut the researchers some slack when it comes to judging PA, I mean how are they really supposed to predict something which hasn't happened yet. For every Messi or Ronaldo there are 2 or 3 youngsters considered to be brilliant at youth level that don't go onto anything

Bebe – Corners 9 up to 10, Dribbling 11 up to 13, Marking 4 up to 5, Passing 9 up to 12, Penalty 9 up to 10, Technique 11 up to 12, Anticipation 8 up to 10, Concentration 6 up to 8, Teamwork 6 up to 9, Work Rate 9 up to 12, Acceleration 13 up to 17, Jumping 10 up to 13, Pace 14 up to 16, Strength 14 up to 15 Finishing 14 down to 12, Long Shots 14 down to 12, Bravery 12 down to 8, Composure 9 down to 8, Creativity 9 down to 6, Influence 8 down to 5, Balance 14 down to 13, Stamina 13 down to 12

Positions – Attacking Midfield (Left) was Natural now Accomplished, Attacking Midfield (Centre) was Accomplished now Awkward, Striker was Unconvincing now Competent

Blidly

Hi.

I agree with all of the changes EXCEPT virtually all of the attribute increases. He is yet to prove he is anywhere near good enough for this level, he has struggled badly in every match he has played in and even against Crawley looked out of his depth. Even in the Reserves he hasn't shone, and so I don't believe he has shown enough ability to warrant any attribute increases.

Also, as for how you black bits out, you need to do this:

your text here[/spoiler*] - remove the * from the second bracket and it will work.

Bébé was never going to be ready for this season - he's a gamble for a player who isn't ready yet, and never was expected to be ready now.

As for the Crawley Town match, pretty much every one of our players looked rubbish there, so I wouldn't read much into it.

Bébé was never going to be ready for this season - he's a gamble for a player who isn't ready yet, and never was expected to be ready now.

As for the Crawley Town match, pretty much every one of our players looked rubbish there, so I wouldn't read much into it.

exactly, he is a player coming from no where really, he is never going to be Man U quality in 6 months, SAF doesnt usually drop £7m unless he thinks its a very good idea, so the player must have something in him before they spent that kind of money.

I'd rather we would have bought Van Der Vaart to be honest, hell Mesut Ozil only cost about £4M more, and he's had a storming season at Madrid. Just everything about the Bebe signing was suspicious. PSV were offered him last Spring for FREE but turned it down, Ferguson signed him without even seeing him play, and he came on a recommendation from Carlos Quieroz who also suggested Manucho (remember him?).

I always have a wry smile when I see it, but Bebe is progressing really well on my game and I'm only 1.5 seasons in. A couple of months in I had a bad injury crisis and was more or less forced to play him on the wings, he was rubbish for a few games but then settled in rightly.

and he came on a recommendation from Carlos Quieroz who also suggested Manucho (remember him?).

Carlos Quieroz also suggested Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson, so it isn't as if he has an awful track record... though I suppose anyone could have recommended Nani and Anderson!

Carlos Quieroz also suggested Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson, so it isn't as if he has an awful track record... though I suppose anyone could have recommended Nani and Anderson!

Fair enough, and Ronaldo was a great find. That Quieroz is really unpredictable though, goodness knows what made him end up at Iran.

Archived