Too many injuries

happens in real life aswell pal, Everton & Newcastle currently have 7 players out injured. Arsenal & Birmingham have 6 out. Tottenham 5 players out injured. Blackpool/Bolton/Liverpool/Man City/Stoke Sunderland & Wolverhampton all have 4 players out injured.

Sorry to say but it seems fine to me.

A couple of screenshots would be perfect. A screenshot of your First team so we can see how many you have injured, and also a list of injuries from the league you are in. Thankyou, we await your update

Yes I think injury problems come and go as they should. Nothing unusual, really. It is easy to spot when you are going to get injury problems, though. The game normally "takes out" players sharing the same Positions, so that you lose all of your strikers or all of your left midfielders in rapid succession. Once you have gotten two injuries in the same position, save and load again. Maybe it is just me but this seems to stop the plague - but of course you will never know if it actually works ;) If this is just superstition, nothing you do save quit/load will save you from occasional/periodical injury problems.

training is at the last notch of medium, games are once a week, stamina and nat fit is between 11 and 14, inj proneness is 6, 8.

others teams have(after 1 month and a half since the league started):

CHIVAS - 6
PUEBLA, QUERETARO - 4
NECAXA, ATLANTE,  - 3
CRUZ AZUL, MONTERREY, MORELIA, TECOS, ATLAS - 2
7 others teams one injury

I HAVE 4 INJURIES(minimum is 13 days to 3 weeks and max is 5-6 weeks)

part 2:

newsinbox2.png

Archived