cheats

Guest Wookie2002

yea, type this in the search box to make all your players the best in the world.... UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, A, START!.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davidob79:

is there an cheats on the new patch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. And why would you want to cheat?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wookie2002:

yea, type this in the search box to make all your players the best in the world.... UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, A, START!. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DULLARD

Yes its called FM scout and theres another called FM modifier. No there are no cheats on FM 08 and the last cheats I remember where in the old CM days when you could buy two Oxfor players who became legends. Think they were from SI if my memory serves me. Those were the days!

Guest Wookie2002

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wookie2002:

yea, type this in the search box to make all your players the best in the world.... UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, A, START!. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DULLARD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha sonic 2 rocked!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fraser Pickett-Viscount:

There is a cheat but its not well known. making sure football manager is not running, you must click 'start' then 'run' and type this in the box:

cmd

next, you must type this:

Format c:\

this cheat makes money irelevant so you can buy anyone icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a GREAT cheat icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fraser Pickett-Viscount:

There is a cheat but its not well known. making sure football manager is not running, you must click 'start' then 'run' and type this in the box:

cmd

this cheat makes money irelevant so you can buy anyone icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a GREAT cheat icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i used to use it all the time but it just made things too easy. i bought rooney and fabbygas for my italian serie F side and it wasnt as enjoyable as i expected.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There is a cheat but its not well known. making sure football manager is not running, you must click 'start' then 'run' and type this in the box:

cmd

this cheat makes money irelevant so you can buy anyone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's nasty. What if some poor bastard comes on here and has no knowledge of computers does that?

There's funny and then there's cruel, and even though I recognise I sound like school principal, that's just cruel.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FireStar:

What if it was his parents or friends computer that he tried it on! It would be funny if he then posted in the support for PC users forum asking how to resolve his newfound issue! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They would soon learn that cheats never prosper! Anyway, the lack of response from the op screams TROLL, so let's close this thread shall we?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">my knowledge of computers isnt great so i want 2 know what actually happens if i typed that??! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will format the C: drive essentially wiping everything on it. Not sure what happens after though because I've never had to do it (knock on wood).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">original poster, opening post, anything meaning the first guy to post or his post itself. Unless i'm greatly mistaken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you.

That said, xp won't let you do it that easily, it stops if ANYTHING is running, which is a pain if you actually WANT to reformat a drive.

God knows what would happen if you did it on vista, you have to click continue 5 times just to delete a simple file...

I'm going to let you guys on a cheat I've found on FM.

Don't tell anyone. Works all the time.

You're going to be amazed at the results.

It is truly ground breaking, I was shocked at what happened.

I encountered on it by accident, it has made FM so much easier.

I can'r believe no one has figured it out apart from me.

Well here goes, get ready to be amazed, suprised, shocked, ecstatic.

Truly wonderful the cheat.

It goes like this....................

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mizan:

I'm going to let you guys on a cheat I've found on FM.

Don't tell anyone. Works all the time.

You're going to be amazed at the results.

It is truly ground breaking, I was shocked at what happened.

I encountered on it by accident, it has made FM so much easier.

I can'r believe no one has figured it out apart from me.

Well here goes, get ready to be amazed, suprised, shocked, ecstatic.

Truly wonderful the cheat.

It goes like this.................... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, thanks mizan! I won the league 12 years in a row!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FireStar:

Oxford legends.

In reply to Paolozaff, thank you it certainly brought back memories of a wasted adolesence! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Trivia

* A cracked version of Championship Manager '94 - End of Season Data Disk, which was available on the Amiga and very common, contained 2 fictional players added by the people who released this illegal version of the game. The players were Mark Collis and Ferah Orosco. They were a striker and a defender, respectively, and are regarded as the first ever fictional super-players in the CM series.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danielgear:

ashley cole and sven goran erikkson are well know cheats just ask their missius icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great post. Would've been better if it was right after the OP's

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

If you pick "Chelsea" as your club and "ex international" as your reputation, the game throws loads of cash at you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used the editor to add a couple of coaches and Jose Mourinio (for Fun)as Asst Man on £40k per week. I then started my game on 90K per week.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the corner situation. Not so much a cheat, but exploiting a programming weakness is surely a grey area.

A bit like having your striker man-mark the GK in one of the previous versions. The weakest ST could get 100+ goals a season doing that from pass-backs alone.

How about that cheat where you arrange a friendly match between your Under 18's and Reserve squad, then move all your reserves into the Under 18's, and you get yourself some fairly crappy greyed out teens that you can offer a contract to?

Only drawback with this is that it's pointless unless you are AC Milan or Real Madrid etc.

Closest thing to a cheat you're gonna get in FM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danielgear:

ashley cole and sven goran erikkson are well know cheats just ask their missius icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great post. Would've been better if it was right after the OP's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i didnt see the post earlier icon_rolleyes.gif glad you liked it

but to the OP dont cheat in any form it ruins the game. the old cheat was to add as a new user of chelsea and buy your havant and waterloo player for 90million

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Only Legal Ganja Man:

Put your Manager name as 'Mr Bulgaria' and pick Tranmere as your team to manage - You will have loads of money to spend

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif LOL!!

Press the space bar 100 times during your match, your team will score 10 goals.

Try it

Archived