Transfer help

I'm currently Crawley and in the January transfer window. Now my problem is that this one player (King Gyan) keeps on being denied a work permit. I've tried to sign him like 4 times in the hope that he may just be granted one. Is there any way he of getting him a work permit? If I signed him he would help so much in my promotion push.

Ask your board for a work permits feeder club, then if you get one you'll be able to sign him and loan him to your feeder for 2/3 seasons is another option rather than just hoping he gets enough caps to qualify him automatically for a wp.

With Crawley? Unless they've been promoted to at least the Championship - this would not be an option.

With Crawley? Unless they've been promoted to at least the Championship - this would not be an option.

Oh wasn't aware that was the case as I've only ever managed in a nation's top division.

In that case what I'd probably do is, if you have attribute masking on get a scout report on him then from scouting right click and 'create search filter from' to see if there are any similar types of player you may have less difficulty in signing.

Archived