ALL-IN tactic

Hey,

I wanted an all-in tactic for, say, the last 20 minutes of a game I'm losing or drawing, something crazy like 3 defenders and 4 strikers, or something like that but I can't seem to find it in here. Do you guys have any recomendations?

Thank you =)

I wouldn't recommand to go this way (3 def, 4 strikers and so on), because of the ME. The AI is amazingly strong to counter attacking, and the more you try to rush forward, the more you are exposed to those counters. I suggest you to keep the same shape, but toying around with time wasting and tempo.

If you are playing with the TC without modifying the individual instructions, you can try the 'Overload' strategy, but it tends to put you in danger, and conceeding 2 or more goals with this is something very common.

I am thinking of making a 1-0-1-4-0-4 tactic, defending deep, with defensively-minded midfielders all over, quick and wide, hard tackling, no time wasting, run forward. And a sweeper! In my mind, this breaks the game :D I will try it once I get home from work!

Archived