Football Manager 2008 Up to Date Patch

i've been editing a patch for fm 2008 to get it up to date with real times but its hard and takes a lot of time i was just wondering if anyone has already found a really good one i've been editing the okkas update which is okay but player ratings are just wild it takes a lot of time so what i was wondering is does anyone already have a good one or does anyone want to help me make one if i finish all the stuff i am currently editing other people could edit other parts of the game e.g. people could edit different leagues to get it done quicker i mean the stuff i'm doing i dont expect do be done for a while but if anyone is interested reply or e-mail me at tonycass2010@hotmail.co.uk i am true 08 fan not a big fan of the new ones especially fm11 i think its to easy and you can basically set out your targets for a club you manage and do it easily also some players are really underated like scott sinclair, press conferences are melting because like 4 players react and some get upset when this never happens in real life and if you send your assistant to a press conference if he has a high defensive rating he is likely to say we will park bus against every opponent and the attacking one well say we will atack from the first whistle one time i was playing torquay in the league cup with leeds in the pl at home and tony coton said we will park the bus and some of my players where like what the hell and i was like tony coton you are an idiot and the amount of money teams eventually get is mental my cousin got burnley promoted to the pl and got £34 mil i got leeds promoted to the pl and £30 to sum up how i feel fm has got to easy and unrealistic even know it claims that it trying to be more realistic i got plymouth promoted to the pl in 3 years finished on 102 pts league winners in league one got ivan alonso from espanyol in league one my championship team had luis jimenez, scott brown, winston reid, pandiani, carizzo my pl team had drogba, arshavin, lampard it was just insane if anyone wants to edit 08 with me or knows where i can get a really good 08 patch or wants to complain about fm11 reply or e-mail me cheers

Welcome to the forum.

You are looking for an update ( not a patch ) for FM 08 and the best place to look is on the unofficial FM websites- try Google. You have also asked in the Editor's forum so you may get help there.

P.S. This is not an English Grammar forum, but you may have more success in getting your threads read if you use sentences and paragraphs because your post is very hard to read.:)

i've been editing a patch for fm 2008 to get it up to date with real times but its hard and takes a lot of time i was just wondering if anyone has already found a really good one i've been editing the okkas update which is okay but player ratings are just wild it takes a lot of time so what i was wondering is does anyone already have a good one or does anyone want to help me make one if i finish all the stuff i am currently editing other people could edit other parts of the game e.g. people could edit different leagues to get it done quicker i mean the stuff i'm doing i dont expect do be done for a while but if anyone is interested reply or e-mail me at tonycass2010@hotmail.co.uk i am true 08 fan not a big fan of the new ones especially fm11 i think its to easy and you can basically set out your targets for a club you manage and do it easily also some players are really underated like scott sinclair, press conferences are melting because like 4 players react and some get upset when this never happens in real life and if you send your assistant to a press conference if he has a high defensive rating he is likely to say we will park bus against every opponent and the attacking one well say we will atack from the first whistle one time i was playing torquay in the league cup with leeds in the pl at home and tony coton said we will park the bus and some of my players where like what the hell and i was like tony coton you are an idiot and the amount of money teams eventually get is mental my cousin got burnley promoted to the pl and got £34 mil i got leeds promoted to the pl and £30 to sum up how i feel fm has got to easy and unrealistic even know it claims that it trying to be more realistic i got plymouth promoted to the pl in 3 years finished on 102 pts league winners in league one got ivan alonso from espanyol in league one my championship team had luis jimenez, scott brown, winston reid, pandiani, carizzo my pl team had drogba, arshavin, lampard it was just insane if anyone wants to edit 08 with me or knows where i can get a really good 08 patch or wants to complain about fm11 reply or e-mail me cheers

Well, reading this will give you a chuckle! It sounds like he is speaking without even taking a breath. Quite a read, congrats

Wow!!!

GREATEST POST EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious, that is fantastic!

427 words (and word informs me that there are 427 non-asian words, thanks word) and not a single fullstop!

WOW!

Seriously though FM08 was the terrible... For your own good go buy FM07, 10 or 11 immediately and play that.

that is a very long post i'm new to the forum scene sometimes i just get carried away by the way i typed that without taking a breath lol. thanks for the tips any websites inparticular for an fm08 update

If your looking for an update, register on the site and go to the editors forum where i have released my update which is up to date for this current season.

Sly

• 6 months later...

Archived