i don't get it

sometimes i seriously don't understand the coach vs coach talks:

coach criticizes me

i say he's not the right person for that club

match starts and i win with 2 or 3 goals difference in their home stadium

match ends and he comes criticise my approach

seriously this doesn't make any sense, he just lost by a good goal difference in his own stadium, if my approach was bad then what about his? lol he's just making fool of himself. and it goes like this everytime someone starts criticize me... how is this logical? not a rent, i just rly wanna know what sense those this have

Agreed; needs to be more fluent, easier to do.

Ie. While the game is working out other results and there isnt much to see; some quick one-press buttons come up. "manager X thinks you will go down; 5 options".

Of course then there is something that is affected. player morale lifts?

Totally agree! This coach criticism that continues after their team has been thrashed by mine is ridiculous.

It just needs an option saying "I think this guy has a nerve criticizing my approach after receiving such a good hiding in the last game! Was he at the match?"

Job done!

Most interactions are just random anyway, aside from paying attention to how your players react to stuff just ignore it. Like I'd never make dangerman comments except I found 3-4 of my key players like when I do that. Their morale increase is worth more then what ever affect the comment has really.

Would be nice to get rid of the randomness though.

just like if my side wins 6-0 for example away from home and my main player critisizes me for my team talks and I could have gone better. I'm like what the ? we won 6-0 away against a better side overall and yet I could have gone better ? say what ?

Archived