Withdrawing players from international friendlies

Ive Withdrawn players from international friendlies, but now they wont get picked for any international game, and ive just been appointed spain manager and im trying to call up a few of my players but no option to do it.....is this a bug?

you need to use FMRTE, and change a relation in their profile that will be called "unknown" it should have a value of 50, change this to likes person or anything else and you will be able to call them up again. Good on Chris finding that out to be honest!!

you need to use FMRTE, and change a relation in their profile that will be called "unknown" it should have a value of 50, change this to likes person or anything else and you will be able to call them up again. Good on Chris finding that out to be honest!!

How do you do that, seems a bit complicated and what about if you want to withdraw most international players from your team?

How do you do that, seems a bit complicated and what about if you want to withdraw most international players from your team?

its actually very simple although it seems complicated, just load up FMRTE, find the player in question and go to the relations tab, you will see the "unknown" relation right away, there is a little drop down menu you use to change the relation and you can just pick yourself, or any player or club.

you will have to do this for any international withdrawal you make, but none that the AI make. Personally i dont see the point removing players from international games so this is not a problem i will ever have but i can see why it would be annoying for those who do.

Archived