Next update

• SI Staff

Its completed and in its final stages of QA/Submission at the moment; I'm afraid I can't give out details of its features and suchlike at this point though (sorry - will do as soon as I'm able to).

PS - I've also just begun work on a subsequent update here, but thats in its early days yet .... so if you have any requests for it let me know.

Its completed and in its final stages of QA/Submission at the moment; I'm afraid I can't give out details of its features and suchlike at this point though (sorry - will do as soon as I'm able to).

PS - I've also just begun work on a subsequent update here, but thats in its early days yet .... so if you have any requests for it let me know.

Thanks for quick reply marc

For me i'd like to see the following..

Team talks

Custom formation

Player runs like psp version

Very very small one (have a official ball rather than yellow dot in match engine :)

• SI Staff

Just so I'm up front about things - large scale changes such as 'team talks / custom formations etc.' are unlikely to make their way into an update; this is because any major changes to the match engine take a lot of time and QA to balance sufficiently for them to be 'ready' for public consumption (so any such expansions for that side of things is more likely for next years version not an update).

Archived