Tutoring cooling off period

I managed to get one of my senior pros who will retire at the end of the season to make a reasonably successful job of tutoring a bright young prospect with an awful personality. I would like to get him to tutor him once more before he retires (though the tutoring process wouldn't complete fully in time) but the tutoring option is greyed out with a tool tip of 'this topic has been used recently'. How long is the tutoring cooling off period in 11.3? I have another player who would be an ok tutor too I reckon if it's more a few days/couple of weeks, perhaps crucially the better tutor is out injured for the next four weeks too...

It's usually about 6-9 months I think. So I doubt you'll be able to get another tutoring in with him before he retires.

Edit: just to be clear, 6-9 months between tutoring sessions. So you tutor someone it takes variable amount of time. If they finish after just 3 months it's a longer cool down, that's what I've noticed but I don't pay real strict attention.

I think it's just around one month though i can't say for sure.

Would love to know how long all the cooldowns are, not only for tutoring but after trying to learn a PPM as well.. i end up slacking a lot on that department because i keep forgetting to check if the cooldown is gone.

It's usually about 6-9 months I think. So I doubt you'll be able to get another tutoring in with him before he retires.

Edit: just to be clear, 6-9 months between tutoring sessions. So you tutor someone it takes variable amount of time. If they finish after just 3 months it's a longer cool down, that's what I've noticed but I don't pay real strict attention.

6-9 months?! :o Guess it will be the other guy then...

Archived