Why am i a World Class jobless Manager????

I only want serious answers to this question as it bemuses me.

I was Manager or Barcelona for 10 seasons , sweeping the board every year. In the last year of my contract i started to look for jobs elseware, no matter which job i applied for a news item returned saying "you were unsucessfull" after a few days of pondering why, i realised that my 250k contract might be too expensive to buy out, so i stepped down as manager. I sat on the jobless heap uptill halfway through the following season when Nurnberg offered me the role of manager after sacking their current one. I signed a 1 year contract and did what was expected of me and got them promoted. Now im jobless again but no matter which job i apply for i get turned down, unless its some obscure 3rd division job. This is crazy!!!! my last wage packet was a menial 3.6k a week so its not like they are being put off by high wages, and i have proved that i can do the job at a lower club in a lower division. The press keep linking me with jobs, but they never arrive. In real life if Mourinho or Guardiola wanted to manage QPR they would be given the job straight away. Why not in this game?

In previous versions it was often hard to get new jobs once you hit top of the pile, due mainly to AI considerations of your likely wages, contract length, etc. They would often plump for smaller rep managers who were a bit less good stats-wise, in order to save on the perceived level of wages needed to pay you.

Archived